Activision Blizzard is scaling its advertising business, Activision Blizzard Media, an embedded business unit of King - the makers of the #1 mobile game Candy Crush Saga and wholly-owned subsidiary of Activision Blizzard.
Harnessing its global monthly reach of 300M++ players, Activision Blizzard Media, is building a world-class business to bring innovative and impactful, and rewarding advertising experiences to our huge audience of highly-engaged players and to create powerful solutions embraced by the world's biggest marketers.
ABM is seeking a passionate, innovative, and broad-thinking Sales Account Executive to work on an agency team and to help take our emergent media offering to the next level.
This is an opportunity for you to tell our story in the market and build relationships within the advertising agency holding company landscape in NYC. We're looking for an experienced Sales Executive with previous experience of working within Media and/or Ad Technology, generating demand for Digital Media Sales. Your role within Activision Blizzard Media
Our emergent Advertising division is expanding rapidly across the globe, and as part of this growth, we're building up our Sales team. It's a great opportunity to be there at the beginning and have an impact on the business! Your main responsibilities will be to initiate, build and manage relationships with named agencies. Your responsibilities
- Cultivate, nurture, grow media sales in NYC
- Be responsible for identifying new revenue opportunities, as well as maintaining and growing revenue of existing clients under your remit
- Ensure that your clients receive the highest level of perspective and operational support
- Establish and follow a stringent enterprise account strategy to achieve long-term partnership goals
- 3+ years of media experience in an ad sales or agency partnership capacity
- Deep relationships within WPP preferred, but not required
- Proven track record of exceeding sales goals
- Ability to overcome tough objections and win the support of key stakeholders
- Expertise in digital media and deep understanding of the mobile advertising space
- Must be creative, smart, and passionate, as well as a problem solver and a team player
- Great communicator and presenter, with an entrepreneurial spirit driven to achieve sales goals
- Working knowledge of DFP, Google AdX, video/mobile media products, audience targeting and the programmatic landscape
- Comfortable building and managing relationships across business stakeholders, internal and external
King is a leading interactive entertainment company for the mobile world, with people all around the world playing one or more of our games, including franchises such as Candy Crush, Farm Heroes, Pet Rescue and Bubble Witch.
We have 249 million monthly active users as of fourth quarter 2019 across web, social and mobile platforms. King was acquired by Activision Blizzard Inc. (Nasdaq ATVI) in February 2016 and operates as an independent unit of the
company.A Great Saga Needs All Sorts of Heroes
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people who share the same idea of what makes a good workplace great. We design games for everyone, no matter where they are or who they are, and we employ all sorts of people from all kinds of backgrounds to bring them to life. Truth is, we simply cannot expect diversity in our players and originality in our games without first nurturing it in our people. A great saga needs all sorts of heroes.Making the World Playful
Making the World Playful is what inspires us to create new experiences and raise the bar. It's what makes King a place where we can all dream bigger, continue to add innovation to our games, broadening the portfolio and exploring new territories in mid-core and casual. We take the art and science of gaming to the next level through our curiosity for the unexplored, passion for games, respect for each other and love for our players - and we're not afraid to have fun along the way. In fact, together with our parent company Activision Blizzard and experts around the world, we believe having fun is good for you. There has never been a better time to join us. We're dreaming bigger and see a world of possibilities ahead. If you share our passion, our values, and our hunger to shape the future, join us in Making the World Playful!
Applications needs to be in English.
Discover King at careers.king.com
Location/Region: New York, NY