Williams Lea is the global provider of skilled business-critical support services to financial, legal and professional services firms. We connect people, processes and technology to manage documents and streamline key operational functions.
From our humble beginnings as a financial printer in London, to our position today as a global outsourcing leader, our business is built a strong heritage, great relationships and a talented team. Our 6,000 worldwide employees work onsite at clients and onshore/offshore at Williams Lea operations providing unrivaled support and helping clients transform their support operations. With revenues of over $400 million, Williams Lea is backed by Advent International, one of the largest global private equity investors.
Williams Lea is hiring for Graphic Designers to work our San Francisco office for the following shifts:
- Monday to Friday 2:30 pm to 11:00 pm
- Sunday 3:30 pm to 12:00 am, Monday to Thursday 11:00 am to 7:30 pm
Pay: $25.00 - $28.00 hourly
- Life Insurance
- Prescription Drug Plan
- Flexible Spending Account
- Domestic Partner Benefits
- Commuter Benefits
The Graphic Designer role develops creative and effective design solutions for customer materials through both print and digital media.
- Bachelor’s degree in Digital Arts/Graphic Design (or other related field) or equivalent years of experience
- 2-4 years of relevant work experience in the graphic design industry
- Excellent design knowledge and application.
- Exceptional visual trouble shooting skills.
- Ability to storyboard, comp visual ideas within the creative process.
- Conceptual creative and production skills with a good understanding of layout principles, aesthetic design concepts and typography.
- Experience creating campaigns and extending the look and feel through various marketing materials.
- Able to complete tasks within tight schedules and under strict layout controls.
- Strong verbal communication skills; dependable, detail-oriented, and well organized.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Proven skills in the latest Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator) and Microsoft Office, including Power Point
- Web design experience is a plus.
- Experience working in both in an agency and/or corporate environment preferred.
- Motivated, organized, and flexible.
- Work well in a small team environment.
(* denotes an “essential function”)
- *Conceptualize and produce online and offline collateral for marketing and sales, including original campaigns, direct mail, brochures, print and banner ads, product sheets, PowerPoint presentations and more.
- *Work closely with clients and/or project management teams to understand the client’s business needs.
- *Formulate forward-thinking concepts and render designs for multimedia campaigns while always elevating our client’s brand
- *Responsible for the design and production of a diverse range of graphic, print, and digital media collateral to support client needs.
- *Develop comprehensive multimedia campaigns.
- Identify fresh and innovative design solutions that push the boundaries of the client brand and explore more effective formats and/or media channels.
- *Understand the restrictions and limitations of the designs deliverable process and manage client expectations (where appropriate) through providing education in relation to design limitation and/or restrictions
- Responsible for ensuring brand consistency while offering a fresh approach to design, artwork, digital and print output.
- Provide effective visual solutions by executing client creative requests and creative projects.
- Ensure that all work is visually appealing and created to specification
- Ensure that all work produced is to a suitably high standard and within brand guidelines and specifications.
Your safety and well-being
As we all continue to deal with the effects of COVID-19, your health and well-being remain our top priority. In preparation for returning to our workplaces, the following guidance has been developed with reference to government, designated authority, as well as feedback received from employees. This guidance is further supported by our Wellness site content and external resources to help you manage through these unprecedented times.
supplement social distancing and where stipulated, everyone is required to wear a face mask at all times upon entering, and when working within the building.
Workstations and office areas are continually evaluated to ensure the 2m/6ft social distancing rule can be applied and adhered to by all employees.
It is the policy of Williams Lea to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity of expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law. Williams Lea is a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Location/Region: San Francisco, CA