At Study.com, our goal is to make education accessible by offering short, fun lessons to the millions of people who visit our site. We have lessons for all grade levels, from elementary school through college. We also offer courses for professionals seeking to advance in their careers.
What We’re Looking for in a Lesson Copywriter
We’re looking for passionate copywriters who can contribute to our library of engaging online lessons in any of the following subjects:
- Social Science
- Foreign Language
Our ideal lesson copywriter is creative, collaborative and responsive. To help us provide helpful, quality content for our audience, you’ll need to have the following qualifications:
- Do you have a bachelor’s degree or higher?
- Do you have hands-on experience with post-secondary or secondary teaching?
As a contract lesson copywriter, you’ll receive the following:
- Payment: Timely, reliable payments twice a month
- Flexibility: The ability to work a flexible schedule when and where it’s convenient for you
- Support: Access to an incredibly supportive in-house team to answer your questions and lend a hand
Think you’ve got what it takes to write lessons for Study.com? Apply now to fill out an application and submit your resume.