We are seeking an experienced, digitally savvy editorial leader who can work with a strong team to create quality journalism serving Missouri's legal community. The ideal candidate also will have experience leading webinars, panel discussions and emceeing events and will understand how to launch new products and events to grow our brand in our marketplace. The position manages all digital and print content for Missouri Lawyers Media.
Experience with a business-to-business niche product is a plus. You must be a proven leader with strong journalism skills and excellent management and product development skills.
The right candidate has strong communication and leadership skills that will be used both within and outside the organization. The editor will maintain and grow new relationships with business leaders in Missouri's legal community.
· Managing the vision for our brands and developing new growth opportunities.
· Building paid subscribers and audience through essential, unique content.
· Managing a small but nimble newsroom.
· Managing the content, navigability and growth of our websites.
· Continually working on features and innovations to serve readers and build paid audience.
· Serving as one of the hosts and thought leaders for webinars, roundtables and live and virtual events.
· Keeping on top of industry innovations and trends.
· Maintaining the highest standards of professional ethics.
· Working closely with the group publisher and sales manager to create products to grow revenue and our brand.
Missouri Lawyers Media is part of BridgeTower Media, provider of business and law news and information in markets across the country. We offer a competitive compensation program along with a generous benefits program and a great team atmosphere.
BridgeTower Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity in our workplace.
Location/Region: St. Louis, MO