Ready to write great copy for Fortune 500 companies, top communications firms, leading nonprofits and other clients? Eager to master all sorts of interesting topics in tech, business, finance, health care, education and more? Excited to create everything from tight taglines to expansive websites?
You may be an ideal fit for this position if you can:
- Reliably distill complex material into crisp marketing copy
- Tackle unfamiliar subjects with smart questions and efficient research
- Solve problems with can-do determination
- Tell compelling stories with creative flair
- Obsess over details while rigorously editing and proofing
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Maintain a sunny attitude as you play well with others
Join an award-winning team that’s been wowing clients for decades. We’re working remotely for the time being, so we’re welcoming applicants beyond the DC area. And while our positions have traditionally been full-time, we’re open to part-time possibilities.
Rewrite your future and apply today. Send resume, cover letter and 6 writing samples to
Relevant work experience is required. Project leadership experience is a plus.
Competitive compensation based on experience.
Location/Region: Bethesda, MD -- but we're open to remote work