CREATIVE SERVICE DIRECTOR
WPSD Local 6 is the NBC affiliate for Southern Illinois, SE Missouri, Western Kentucky, and NW Tennessee. We are a private, family-owned television station located in Paducah, KY.
The Creative Services Director is the project manager for our internal and external customers. Internal customers include our news products and community outreach, external customers are our local advertisers.
- Working with the news team, develop on-air, web, and social media strategic promotional campaigns for newscasts and community projects.
- Working with the sales force, develop on-air, web, and social media strategic advertising campaigns for local businesses.
- Coordinate commercial production and sales promotion with the sales department.
- Supervise and schedule a team of commercial and promotional producers.
- Coordinate station promotional campaigns with NBC network and syndication partners.
- You must be a hands-on producer, writer, photographer, graphic designer, and manager with knowledge of digital and social media marketing trends and platforms.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, journalism, or a related creative field preferred.
- Minimum of five years of multimedia creative experience.
- Two years of management or leadership experience.
- Portfolio of successful marketing concepts and branding efforts are a must.
Skills & Abilities
- Be creative.
- Be curious.
- Be a communicator.
- Have a sense of urgency.
- Know digital trends and technology.
- Be an expert visual storyteller.
To apply send your resume, cover letter, and portfolio along with salary requirements to WPSD General Manager Bill Evans at Bevans@WPSDLocal6.com.
WPSD-TV is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, or disability.