Our top entertainment client is looking for a part-time Facebook Writer. In this role your primary focus is to ideate on and continue to add to the creative voice for our page, with a specialized focus on our comedic talent as it relates to our client and the culture at large.
The ideal candidate can put together comedic daily content Facebook stories and posts, continuously looks for opportunities to create reactive content around our client’s Titles and Talent, can ideate content that keeps our audience laughing and entertained while implementing a detailed social strategy. A Facebook writer should be enthusiastic about Facebook and all the platform has to offer, aware of the influencer landscape specific to Facebook, and enjoys interacting with an audience on Facebook. They should care deeply about making every post the absolute best it can be, have a passion for innovation, and be able to set clear expectations and deadlines for partners. It’s most important that they can authentically relate to the community they’re managing and the content/copy they’re posting. This person is up to date on marketing trends, knows the most impactful influencers in the space, and is driven by the growth and engagement of our various platforms.
This is a part-time position (Monday-Friday 9am-2pm)
- Daily community management on Facebook and our Facebook group
- Ideating, pitching, and executing impactful and comedic content for Facebook based on day-to-day needs, as assigned
- Implementing a detailed social, influencer, and community management strategy across Facebook that includes but are not limited to: ○ Ideating, overseeing, and executing daily interactive Facebook stories while maintaining our comedic voice
- Updating Airtable in a timely manner with your social posts
- Preemptively pitch innovative ideas for reactive content
- Active daily in the clients Writer’s Room & Team Slack Channel
- Attend the weekly Writer’s Room Meeting and Updates meeting
- Attend Monthly Brainstorms Meeting with pitches/Homework/Inspo
- Attend bi-monthly 1:1s with your CM
- Interact with your CM or any teammate in a timely fashion
- Work with other writers in the writer’s room to peer-edit, ideate, and produce larger scripts/ideas in a timely fashion.
- Attention to detail is crucial
- Work West Coast Hours
- Strong communication skills - clear and direct written and verbal
- Strong familiarity with Facebook and Facebook groups
- Proven ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks, projects, and ever-changing priorities in a timely manner
- Ability to make quick decisions and react to the social conversation in a way that elevates the clients brand
- Experience working in a fast-paced social media first environment, agency preferred
- 1-2 Years of Experience running a social account
- Ability to creatively problem-solve
- Must have a sharp comedic eye and comedic copy-writing skills Nice-Have
- Familiarity with Photoshop
- Familiarity with Airtable To Apply: Send writing samples you’ve created for Facebook showing your comedic voice
JOB ID: 320107
About this company
Cella is an award-winning leader in consulting, staffing and managed solutions for creative, marketing, digital and proposal development teams.
Location/Region: Los Angeles, CA (90028)