Brand and Channel Copywriter
We have partnered with a well-known health insurance company located just outside of Boston who is looking to onboard a Brand and Channel Copywriter to support initiatives on the marketing team. The copywriter will think end-to-end experience and consider the full consumer journey when developing ideas to deliver on creative solutions that meet goals. If you are interested in this opportunity please apply to this posting with your resume.
· Create foundational messaging for integrated brand or product marketing initiatives
· Ability to interpret and develop work off of a creative strategy or brief
· Develop compelling, rich messaging that can bring everything from brand positioning to product proof points to life
· Lead digital content development for organic social media, web creative and channel communications such as email and SMS messages
· Be analytically minded, helping to guide creative test and learn opportunities
· Build messaging "playbooks" to help guide additional execution and extensions built off of integrated campaigns for various audiences (B2B, B2C, etc.)
· Present your ideas clearly and enthusiastically to subject matter experts across the company
· 5+ years of agency or marketing copywriting experience building integrated marketing campaigns
· Deep experience in and passion for digital channels - web, social, mobile, email
· Contributed to, or created branding guidelines for copy, voice, tone, definition of terms and words to use
· Has a strong portfolio of work that proves past marketing copywriting experience
· Past experience and success working through the entire creative process, from strategy to execution.
· Experience working in a healthcare setting or an interest in healthcare is a plus!
· Experience writing for both B2B and B2C brands
· Proven SEO experience is required
If interested, please submit a resume for consideration
Professional Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, color, religion, disability, veteran’s status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.
Internal ID: 2371
Location/Region: Boston, MA