MarTech Account Executive
What you’ll do:
As a Marketing Technology AE, you will be responsible for finding new opportunities for growth with prospects within the industries we serve and build sustainable relationships. You will have training on the systems and learn our consultative closing methods to better assist customers and close new business.
Who Are You?
You are a great communicator and thrive meeting new people. You’re not intimidated to reach out and make introductions either in-person at events, by email, phone call follow-ups, or meet face-to-face for meetings. You’re a connector and enjoy helping others. You like working with data and analytics to create solutions and advise clients on the best options to grow their operations with advanced marketing and training solutions.
You will be an assistant to close new business and manage accounts for current business. This role will be partly remote, with a focus on outreach in Colorado. You will work from home or another remote location and meet with clients and the marketing team at specific locations in or near Denver. A typical week would be outreach activities via email and phone to set up appointments as well as organizing online events to build our strategic partner relationships.
You will mainly be following our plans and conducting prospecting and sales related tasks and build relationships within the industries we serve. You will produce and maintain lead lists, make initial contact to establish rapport, and meet with prospects to analyze their current business growth needs. Once you understand what they need, you will research their online presence and develop a customized report and assist in developing proposals. Then, you will deliver the presentation and offer the best solutions to support their objectives. You'll be assisting in writing articles and content to connect and engage the target audience.
· 3-5 Years of sales experience with a marketing agency or a small business
· 2+ years selling MarTech solutions, Adobe Marketing Cloud, AEM, Marketo
· Proficient with Microsoft Office or Apple Keynote and Numbers
· High energy with a positive attitude
· Copywriting skills: experience writing articles, blog posts, and social media content
· Design video tutorials and be comfortable on camera
· Strong work ethic with great people skills
· Self-starter, capable of working independently
· Self-managed accountability
· Provide reports and input data for various metrics
· Attend events to prospect for new business
· Capable to follow a system for client engagement
· Capable of time management and experience working remotely
· Ability to conduct income producing activities
· Follow-up on leads and current clients
· Work with the structured marketing plans and input data into CRM
· Capable to outreach including email, cold calling, meeting in-person
· Capable of following the sales plan
· Pass a background check and have work-related references
· Reliable transportation with a valid drivers license and insurance
· Be able to sit for several hours at one time at a computer, capable of driving to and from appointments, and have high-speed internet access
· Have a phone and laptop to work remotely
· Has experience selling workshops and marketing solutions
· Is well integrated in the local business market
· Experience in sales development for a small business
· Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Business, Marketing, or PR
· Understands the consultative closing technique
· Thrives on learning new skills and growing new business
Location/Region: Golden, CO