Do you want to be in a high-end environment, working in the heart of Brooklyn's Industry City, and make $130,000+ a year?
Shakuff is custom lighting company based in Brooklyn, NY. With a large clientele of homeowners and interior designers, you will help design and sell fixtures to our growing list of clients. With direct support from the CEO, you will be part of our Sales-team and a driving force of our company’s growth.
What our salespeople do:
- Cultivate inbound leads and turn them into sales
- Do outreach and create new relationships to increase sales
- Nurture clients for selling again in the future
How it works:
As a salesperson you would work along-side our clients and take them from beginning (learning about their space and designing a fixture) to end (when the fixtures is shipped). Much of this is done via phone and email but also includes in person meetings at the Shakuff showroom and sometimes on site visits to clients.
Using your creativity and people skills you will beautify people’s spaces and create timeless masterpieces.
What we need from you:
- Be friendly, like people, have a positive attitude and good vibes
- Have great English speaking and typing skills;
- Be hungry for growth and success
- Have 3+ years of design related sales experience with a proven track record
- Be a team player in a growing company dedicated to professional development
- Be presentable in a high-end environment
What we give you:
- $50,000+ Base salary, commensurate with experience
- $80,000 + Commission (based on past performance)
- Performance based bonuses
- Work station in our showroom
- Health insurance subsidy
- A great company culture
Check us out at shakuff.com and on our social media profiles.
To apply, please submit a brief cover letter with your CV, showcasing who you are and your sales experience.