We are a locally owned marketing and visual communications company who is looking for detailed oriented full time Graphic Designer to join our team TODAY!
As a graphic designer at AlphaGraphics, you will be using the latest printing technology to help our clients effectively create and produce business cards, catalogs, high-quality banners, brochures, photo books, blueprints and much more! Every day brings a new opportunity to expand your skills in this exciting fast past industry.
Your Responsibilities will include:
• Plan, analyze, and create visual solutions
• Create print or electronic media using color, type, illustration, photography, animation, and other various techniques
• Develop material for internet web pages, interactive media, and multimedia projects
• Remain up to date on changing trends in the graphic design industry
• Interpret customer requests and turn ideas into tangible products
• Actively communicate with clients to understand and deliver design material to their satisfaction
• Coordinate social media efforts to strengthen brand recognition
Qualifications we are looking for:
• Excellent project and time management
• Ability to communicate ideas visually, orally, and in writing
• Creativity and problem solving skills
• Have an eye for detail
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Able to accurately discern colors
• The ability to work independently
• Print design experience preferred
• Adobe Creative Suite experience required
• Proficient in both MAC & PC
• 4 year Graphic Design degree; or two to four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience required.