We are searching for a talented, well-rounded, and driven candidate to be our internal Marketing Manager. Our Marketing Manager will enjoy significant room for creativity, growth and independence as they touch on all aspects of the firm’s marketing and branding. McKinley Advisors is a collaborative and collegial workplace, and this position with often work with a variety of talented colleagues and clients. The Marketing Manager reports to a Principal of the firm who leads business development, marketing, and industry relations functions.
The Marketing Manager is responsible for all aspects of marketing the services of the firm to its target markets and clients. The manager will develop, implement, and monitor marketing strategies and campaigns, working in partnership with colleagues in business development, industry relations, and across the firm. The manager will oversee the use of technology platforms such as HubSpot and Google Analytics, along with related contractors and vendors.
Marketing Development and Implementation
- Develop and communicate marketing plans, campaign results, and project recommendations to the Principal
- Effectively interact and collaborate with the business development team in order to further integrate the sales and marketing functions within HubSpot
- Maintain and manage project schedules, approvals, and other project-related needs
- Create and manage cross-channel support of integrated marketing plans
- Project manage all the parts of marketing programs to ensure they are delivered in a timely manner
- Drive objectives by developing innovative ways to communicate marketing messages via integrated marketing programs that include direct mail, email, web, video, collateral
- Support awareness and relationship-building efforts of staff at industry meetings and events
- Ensure marketing messaging is consistent and drives key messages in an impactful way
- Develop content to support marketing campaigns and business development efforts as needed
- Manage freelancers or vendors as needed
Website and Social Media Management
- Lead a website rebuild working with a HubSpot vendor as one of the initial projects. This project will be immersive in building buyer personas and the buyer’s journey.
- Utilize a metric driven approach to determine which campaigns/programs are most effective and leverage these learnings to adjust future marketing activity
- Manage procedures for content development and plan content calendar
- Collaborate with subject matter experts and writer(s) to create content including blogs, case studies, social media, advertising copy, landing pages, web copy
- Develop measurement plans that include goals and benchmarks for marketing campaigns