Thycotic is a global leader in Privileged Access Management, a critical layer of IT security that protects an organization’s data, devices and code across cloud, on-premise and hybrid environments. Recognized as a leader by every major industry analyst group, our modern cloud-ready PAM solutions dramatically reduce the complexity and cost of securing privileged access, providing more value and higher adoption than any alternative. Thycotic is trusted by over 12,500 leading organizations around the globe including 25% of the Fortune 100.
The Customer Success Manager is responsible for ensuring customer success across the Thycotic business. The individual is responsible for (but not limited to) product onboarding, adoption, and feedback collection. Occasional business travel may be required (customer site visits, trade shows).
Ideally, the candidate will be located in the DC metro area, however, qualified candidates in other remote US locations will be considered. This position will report to the Director, Customer Success.
- Communicate with customers and team members using multiple technology channels
- Collect and maintain customer profile information and customer sentiment through on-boarding, surveys, customers engagement portal, etc. to improve the Thycotic business and customer journey
- Experience working with, and promoting subscription-based customer success
- Work with software/tools to provide visibility into customers and customer health
- Use feedback, data, and tools to find customers interested in becoming a company advocate
**Skills and Requirements**
- 1-3 years’ experience in a customer facing role
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or equivalent work experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Upbeat and positive attitude with ability to work with challenging customers
- Proactive, ‘sense of urgency’ approach to customer service
- Ability to work with a worldwide team and customer base
- Experience with Salesforce or a similar CRM tool is a plus
- Organized, self-motivated, and detail-oriented
- Technologically savvy and ability to quickly learn new concepts
Why Work at Thycotic?
We’re passionate problem-solvers doing our part to make the world a safer place. We invest in people who are smart, self-motivated and collaborative.
What we offer in return is meaningful work, a culture of innovation and great career progression!
Thycotic was named a “Best Places to Work” Award Winner in 2019 and 2020 in recognition of our positive work environment and culture, as reported by employees. A focus on employee advancement and our ethos of respect are just some of the reasons why people love working here!
Thycotic Software, LLC (Thycotic) is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Upon conditional offer of employment, candidates are required to complete a criminal background check and drug screen per Thycotic employment policy. In addition, all publicly posted social media sites may be reviewed.
Location/Region: Washington, DC