Wunderkind is seeking a client-delight-obsessed Customer Success Manager for our Ads team. As a Customer Success Manager, you'll manage millions of dollars in annual revenue that flow through our ad units on major publisher sites. You'll be tasked with building and optimizing custom ad strategies that leverage Wunderkind's proprietary ad units -- behaviorally triggered to respect the user experience while simultaneously generating revenue for publishers. You'll be Wunderkind's main point of contact for some of the largest and most recognizable publishers in the industry.
The ideal candidate would be a strong client facing account manager and ad-tech pro who is looking to impact the digital strategy for our most strategic clients, and have a lot of fun while doing it. We have an innovative and truly differentiated enterprise product that fundamentally changes how publishers monetize their websites and you would play a key part in leading that shift.
If you love the fast-paced environment of a startup, digital marketing, and working closely with clients, then this is an incredibly unique opportunity to join an accomplished, fast-growing team that will blaze the trail for future growth
- Own the relationship and ultimate success of a dedicated segment of Wunderkind's supply-side publishing partners, including initial onboarding, campaign execution, optimization, and retention
- Drive monetization for top tier publishers by optimizing Wunderkind's suite of programmatic advertising sources
- Own all reporting and client communication (email, calls, in-person) of WKND performance metrics
- Work closely with the Business Development team to develop and present highly persuasive business cases for domain expansion, ad unit expansion and strategy optimization to ensure customers are deriving maximum value from the WKND ads platform
- Convey publisher feedback internally with product team to inform new monetization opportunities, tailored to the changing needs of your clients
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key stakeholders and executive sponsors to fully understand your customer's business strategy and measurements for success
- Serve as customer advocate internally while effectively collaborating with internal, cross-functional teams including product management, sales, engineering, and design
- Continuously think outside the box to generate new campaign ideas, tailored to the unique needs of your clients
- BA/BS degree plus experience related to digital media or digital advertising
- 2+ years of direct experience in account management, ideally with digital publishers
- Demonstrated success in fast-paced and demanding AdTech environments; you relish adversity and overcoming obstacles
- Deep understanding of AdOps, the AdTech marketplace and the flow of ad dollars from advertiser to publisher
- Detail-oriented with the ability to project manage, set priorities and stay organized when managing multiple client relationships
- Strong technical skills or the ability to quickly learn technical concepts
- Elite communication skills and EQ; you enjoy building relationships, overcoming push back and high touch client interaction
- Proactive and energetic attitude with the desire to be a key player on a results-oriented team
- Entrepreneurial spirit with a passion for the marketing technology space and a healthy dose of humility
- Proficient in Google Ad Manager (DFP), Google Analytics, data visualization software
Wunderkind is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
JOIN US ON OUR MISSION
Wunderkind (formerly BounceX) is a leading performance marketing engine that delivers tailored experiences at scale. Digital businesses use Wunderkind to remember who users are better than ever before, allowing them to deliver high-performing, one-to-one messages on websites, through emails and texts, and in ads at a scale that’s not otherwise possible. Wunderkind recently acquired SmarterHQ so marketers can now unlock more revenue than ever before across SMS and email.
Wunderkind drives $1.2 billion dollars annually in directly attributable revenue for top eCommerce brands like Uniqlo, Sonos and HelloFresh, often ranking as a top-3 revenue channel in their own analytics. Wunderkind is maniacally obsessed with ROI and aims to be the infrastructural interface between individuals and brands in a world where consumers choose what they want, from whom, and when.
Having raised over $44.9 million in funding from proven firms like Battery Ventures, Cross Creek Advisors and Primary Ventures, Wunderkind was named the Fastest Growing Software Company in America by Inc Magazine. With headquarters in New York and London, Wunderkind has been recognized by Glassdoor and Crain's for its exceptional culture and being one of the top places to work in the country. The company recently signed both the White House Equal Pay Pledge and the United Nations Women's Empowerment Pledge and continues to set the bar as a pioneer in technology innovation and workplace inclusion initiatives.
What bonds our community together is our commitment to 5 Core Values:
- Come Hungry
- Carry Each Other
- Drive Undeniable Performance
- Respect People, Privacy, Ideas
- Bounce Back
Come join us on our mission.
Location/Region: New York, NY