We are looking for a Community Manager to join our Community team in LA.
The 1000heads Community team is a proud, powerful collective of Social Media obsessives, experts managing multi channel campaigns with a focus on social, digital and partnerships.. You will work closely with a whole host of departmental specialists, from Creative, Insights, to Design, to Accounts to deliver transformational social-first work for our clients.
Help our clients devise, develop and deliver social communications that achieve business objectives across a changing landscape of platforms and tools
- Ensuring, understanding and communicating that our day-to-day work ties into our clients broader business objectives
- Offering strategic thinking, creative spark, commercial understanding
- Coming up with and developing creative ideas
- Managing the day-to-day delivery of creative and strategic plans
- Creative copywriting and rich media content creation
- Reviewing, amending and approving this content
- Structuring this content into calendars
- Stimulating and sustaining conversations and relationships via social presence management and engagement with relevant influencers
- Managing responses to comments and replies from a brands audience
- Identifying and profiling key individuals within specific passion groups
- Motivating, developing and inspiring junior team members
- Researching the latest social tools, platforms and trends and working to ensure that we are the first to innovate and experiment
- Identifying business development opportunities with existing clients
- Building strong relationships with clients
- Optimising approach via ongoing monitoring and regular reporting
- Delivering reports, performance tracking & trend analysis to clients
- Inputting into strategy: how can our clients best use social platforms?
- Extremely strong verbal skills
- Copywriting (for social specifically, aka marketing-type copy)
- Editing for errors (rock solid understanding of punctuation, grammar, jargon, etc.)
- Understanding of nuanced verbal trends in social media communities (ex. gets slang, emojis, social speak)
- Ambitious you want to learn new things, are very much a self-starter, and have taught yourself new skills in the past. You also have a desire to rise to the top of your field.
- Can adapt to different styles of speech and messaging, i.e. can adapt to write in technical speak for developers as well as memes for a beauty brand
- Creatively capable of thinking differently and disruptively
- Strategically able to analyze situations and see the big picture
- Intelligently bright and used to overachieving/over delivering
- An understanding of social media and its impact on brand
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- The ability to work under pressure while keeping an eye for details
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in using a wide variety of social platforms
- Previous experience at planning and managing social presences
- Experience in journalism/blogging/copywriting
- History of building and managing client relationships
1000heads is a social transformation company. We help global brands adapt to rapid and continual shifts in media, technology and culture. The company delivers social-first data, insights, strategic consultancy and creative services to clients around the world includingGoogle, Intel, Diageo, Lenovo, Ancestry, Isuzu and UNIQLO. 1000heads has offices around the world in New York City, Los Angeles, London, Berlin, Dubai, Sydney and Melbourne.
1000heads is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we are passionately committed to working together to promote an inclusive environment which celebrates and promotes diversity. We are committed to our belief that diversity in our team generates better and bolder ideas, creativity, understanding and respect. We welcome applicants irrespective of age, sex, race, ethnicity, disability and other factors that have no bearing on an individuals ability to perform their job.
For more information on 1000heads, visit www.1000heads.com