A top holster company in the Las Vegas area is currently seeking a Graphic Designer to join their fast-growing Marketing team in a contract to perm opportunity. This company has unique products and wants to show off what makes them different. You will report to the Creative Director in this role, and you will work alongside designers, content creators, video editors, and photographers. The Creative Team produces engaging, high-quality assets and content in a collaborative, fast-paced environment.
You will have the opportunity to multi-task, innovate and focus on the eCommerce shopping experience. You will act as a designer, creating results that are eloquent, practical, and artfully fulfill the mission of delivering accurate business results. You will provide the visual experience necessary to provide a shopping experience that drives engagement, builds customer loyalty, and drives conversion. You will be responsible for building and maintaining style guides for each of our product categories to clarify the teams and maintain consistency. You will also provide leadership to the team for all product launches and identify improvement opportunities. You will assist with creative execution improvements across all categories, ensuring we maintain a best-in-class shopping experience. Additional qualifications include:
- 2+ years of creative design experience with a clean portfolio
- Understanding of brand and digital marketing
- Conceptual thinker with a digital background
- Create and develop original concepts that entertain and engage targeted persona audiences
- Accountable for driving and executing a best-in-class online shopping experience.
- Assist with raising the bar on our product shopping experience and making it easier for our customers to add to the cart with confidence.
- Assist Creative Director with product category initiatives.
- Experience delivering brand focused results
- Strong communicator and able to prioritize and manage work to adhere to critical timelines
- Hard working and passionate
- Must be able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
JOB ID: 320393
Internal ID: 320393
About this company
Cella is an award-winning leader in consulting, staffing and managed solutions for creative, marketing, digital and proposal development teams.
Location/Region: Las Vegas, NV