We are working with a global entertainment company, who has the need for a Film Marketing Manager to help promote original film campaigns as our client expands their marketing efforts across North America. Film Marketing Manager Responsibilities:
Film Marketing Manager Requirements:
- This position entails working with a small team of marketers to craft strategy for buzzworthy and elevated paid media campaigns for large scale national 360
- campaigns across digital, TV, print, events, etc. with an emphasis on big ideas that drive conversation.
- Lead regional campaign planning between creative teams, media agency, and operational team to drive flawless execution of campaigns.
- Act as a liaison with cross-functional teams, including content, to manage talent relationships.
- Manage day-to-day plan execution and work alongside creative teams to ensure creative is well aligned to paid media strategy.
- Manage agency on development of media & creative tactics and ultimate execution of the campaign.
- Work closely with internal teams to drive information gathering and data analysis efforts to drive campaign optimization and future enhancement of media plans.
- 8+ years of experience working on high profile brand or regional marketing 360 initiatives.
- BA/BS degree required.
- Experience managing strategy media agency and also inhouse/client side, is highly preferred.
- Experience collaborating on marketing campaigns from scratch including positioning framework, audience identification, creative, and launch roadmaps.
- Strength in leading fast-moving cross-functional teams towards a seamless and integrated marketing campaign.
- A history of creating disruptive messaging that generates earned media and social buzz.
- Strong level of digital fluency with ability to plan and adapt digital plans based on a strong understanding of digital metrics.
- Understanding of the various communication channels (publicity, social, etc.) that lead to a successful marketing campaign is critical.
- Experience managing product or content campaigns, that are connected to the larger brand objective.
- Experience managing talent relationships is preferred.
- Film studio experience is preferred.
- Kids and Family campaign experience is preferred.
Internal ID: 320398
About this company
Cella is an award-winning leader in consulting, staffing and managed solutions for creative, marketing, digital and proposal development teams.
Location/Region: Los Angeles, CA