PhotoShelter is a leader in visual media technology that helps photographers and creative teams work effortlessly and engage audiences instantly - all while maintaining the integrity of their content. Across our platform of SaaS products, we manage over 750 million visual assets for 80,000 professional photographers and over 1,200 large brands, including universities, pro sports teams, corporate and consumer brands, and leading nonprofits. We were built by and for creative people, and were committed to celebrating and supporting creative work. Were seeking an energetic and driven Account Executive to to identify, engage, & acquire new customers for the Brands platform.This role is located at our New York City headquarters.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity & Inclusion:
The team at PhotoShelter has a set of foundational values among them are we operate with heart and our integrity drives everything. As these values guide our company, PhotoShelter is committed to maintaining a welcoming and respectful workplace that celebrates each employees unique identity. We recognize that diverse viewpoints and experiences are essential to the success of our team. Alongside our commitment to photographers and creative teams, we in turn ensure that team members from all backgrounds are supported to grow creatively and professionally in their careers at PhotoShelter.Were proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and are committed to providing all employees with a work environment that celebrates individuality and remains free from any form of discrimination and harassment.Its not about our bottom line, its about the core values that drive us forward. Our management team and hiring managers are mindful of the needs of our unique community, ensuring that our workplace is inclusive, welcoming and safe for all.
As an Account Executive, you must have demonstrated that you are capable of:
- Meeting or exceeding quarterly revenue targets with the primary goal to close new business.
- Accomplished SaaS sales track record including opportunity sourcing and qualification.
- Comfortable in executing marketplace analysis, conducting product demonstrations, and management of contract approval processes.
- Establishing and cultivating relationships with decision makers across all industry verticals.
- Developing winning customer solutions and promoting effective sales activities; becoming a sales best practices leader within the organization.
- Being diligent about lead and pipeline management and the collection of opportunity data.
- Identifying product development opportunities by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- An energized culture and environment: Internet Week called us one of the Best Places to Work in NYC Tech, with special recognition for our employee happiness scores.
- Daily visual inspiration through exposure to amazing photographers, videographers and storytellers who use our tools.
- Benefits. We offer the usual good stuff. Competitive salary, 401(k) with company match, insurance coverage (health, dental and vision, life) starting day one, 28 PTO days from year one, gym reimbursement and commuter benefits.