- Assist in the development of our content marketing and social media strategies.
- Thrive as our main content creator and continuously optimize results.
- Create a variety of content including but not limited to writing blogs, case studies, website copy, digital ads, newsletters, sales materials, infographics, emails and social media posts.
- Verify that content adheres to the company’s brand guidelines and drive brand consistency across all company content and communications.
- Research content and consumer trends to ensure that marketing efforts are relevant and engaging to our audience, including compelling story angles and eye-catching headlines.
- Optimize content to ensure our SEO strategies are effectively implemented.
- Coordinate with the marketing, design and project management teams to ensure the timely delivery of projects.
- Meticulously edit all content before publishing.
CORE KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- Excellent writing ability and detail-oriented editing skills.
- Established content curation skills including research, interviewing, story ideation, etc.
- Knowledge of AP Style and ability to adhere to editorial standards.
- Organized and efficient work style, with impeccable attention to detail.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment with evolving priorities.
- Eager to learn and take on new projects in a dynamic business environment.
- Positive, team-oriented attitude.
- Willing and able to support cross-functional team members as needed.
- Strong communication skills in one-on-one and small-group situations.
- Must have a strong ability to set priorities, solve problems and remain resourceful under tight deadlines.
- Desire to spend most of your time writing and developing content.
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, marketing, communications or similar, or equivalent work experience.
- 3+ years of experience in content creation, marketing, communications, or similar.
- A portfolio of published work.
- Familiarity with content management systems; WordPress specific knowledge a plus.
- Strong experience with a variety of content platforms such as blogs, newsletters, emails and social media.
- Strong understanding of content practices such as SEO.
- Experience in the staffing and recruiting industry is a plus.
- Excellent computer skills with MS Office and Google Suite.
- Comfortable working in a matrix environment with multiple stakeholders and partners.
- Display corporate values of integrity and respect, and our ability to exceed client expectations distinguish TrueBlue as an employer.
“This is a remote position that may be performed anywhere except the state of Colorado.”
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Internal ID: 105457
Location/Region: Chicago, IL