- Business Development Representative
We’re looking for an energetic professional with 1+ years experience in sales, marketing or social media.
Ability to work with Cross-departmental teams.
Comfortable in meeting deadlines while driving Team results
Become part of an employee-centric culture, with a succession plan to grow upward.
- Social Media
- Software and Data
A Business Development Representative is a specialized role designed to support our enterprise sales teams by contacting and developing relationships with existing and potential customers. Business development reps seek out and build new business opportunities through making phone calls to targeted organizations, following up via email, and qualifying lead generation from digital marketing campaigns as sales opportunities.
This role plays an integral part in building brand awareness for our full product suite, as well as identifying prospects that are a good technical fit, have a budget and active project for their internet security needs, and set up meetings or calls between prospective customers and our sales representatives. CRM and Microsoft skills preferred.
- Process inbound, multi-channel sales inquiries for the International and Enterprise Sales teams from their source (web, device, email etc.). Qualify them based on the relevant requirements with a goal of scheduling demonstrations of the appropriate solution with a Pre-sales Consultant and the Regional Director concerned.
- Pass any enquiries that fall outside the qualification criteria specified in the Commission Plan to the appropriate organization within the Company
- Research target demographics, economic trends and customer pain points that can be used to create interest in products and services
- Assist the marketing team’s lead generation efforts making phone calls, sending e-mails, and other methods to identify potential business prospects and assist our enterprise sales teams in acquiring new opportunities.
- Build relationships with new and existing customers through consistent touch points, reliable communication and updates on product developments
- Present sales pitches, product reports and other valuable data to potential customers in a way that helps the prospect identify a need for our products and services
- Study each product offered. Be able to persuasively educate and inform customers of use case and specifications. Understand how to position & upsell additional products.
- Assist in Conferences, events etc. across the International Enterprise Team when required.
- 1-3 years sales experience
- Experience with CRM
- Multiplatform experience
- Customer Service skills and experience-