Videographer / Editor / Social Media Specialist
Fast growing, well-established management consulting firm is seeking a Videographer / Editor to assist with their content strategy focused on telling the story of the work they do and the clients they do it with. You will be focused on video shooting, editing, and post production of short and long form content and play a key role in the development and evolution of their digital programming and branding.
Work closely with our Directors to Shoot Video and Sound for various forms of content including, How to Videos, Interactions with our Clients, Client Training Videos and content videos of other partners’ facilities as well as our offices in a Northwest Chicago suburb.
· Produce/Direct and oversee production from start to finish
- Present and train others on video tips, tricks, and techniques in video
· Setup equipment and work with talent
· Create title cards, video thumbnails, and other digital assets as needed
· Upload videos to social media platforms and assist with channel management
· Risk taker – We like to take risks and push the entertainment boundaries; we’re looking for someone to match that passion and be bold with us
· Expert in Adobe Premiere: Editing, Sound Design, Color Correction, and button pushing
· Knowledge of Photoshop, After Effects, Media Encoder, AOL, and any other relevant Adobe products
· Knowledge of Social Media Platforms and apps
· Knowledge of DSLR Cameras, and Audio Equipment (Canon / Panasonic / Rode – systems)
· Knowledge of lighting for video and audio production
· Ability to multi-task, stay focused, problem solve, and wear many other technical hats
· Great interpersonal skills with a positive fun attitude
· Knowledge to distribute video to YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Dropbox, and more
· Ability to work nights and weekends when necessary
Our company is an equal employment opportunity company with a drug free workplace. In addition to the competitive wages and benefits, we provide the opportunity to become an integral part of the continued growth of our organization. We hire only the best and the brightest; if you consider yourself to be capable of becoming one of the best Videographer in the region, please forward resume to Human Resources at email@example.com.
At ISI our mission is clear and simple: we improve all aspects of our clients company by being directly involved in transforming the day-to-day behaviors of owners and employees and always delivering financially measurable results.