At Study.com, our goal is to make education accessible by offering video lessons, informational articles, and other resources to help people achieve their educational & professional goals. We believe unbiased information and engaging, affordable content is key to keeping people from heavy student debt and dead-end careers. Study.com's content helps over 40 million students, teachers, parents, and professionals every month.
About Our Lesson Copy Reviewers
We are looking for copy reviewers to help us build our library of high-value educational resources for students everywhere. Our copy reviewers check and perform light editing on the content produced by writers to ensure each piece of content is written in adherence with our project guidelines, including style, tone, and formatting. Reviewers also perform fact-checking to ensure all of our content is accurate and valuable to users.
Applicants should have the following:
- A bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- Editing experience; capability to provide strong and actionable feedback to writers
- Experience fact-checking information for accuracy and plagiarism
- Basic familiarity with principles of search engine optimization (SEO) and what makes web pages “win”
- Bonus: experience writing or editing educational content in particular
If this sounds like you, join our team of reviewers today! In exchange, you'll receive:
- Reliable Payment: Timely, reliable payments twice a month via Paypal.
- Flexibility: Work according to your own schedule with no productivity/hourly requirements
- Support: Access to an incredibly supportive in-house team to answer your questions
- Satisfaction: The knowledge that you're helping millions to students and professionals each month on their journey to educational and career success.
Think you've got what it takes to review content for Study.com? Click Apply Now to fill out an application and submit your resume!