Our client is looking for a Graphic Designer to add to their team. The person in this role helps maintain brand consistency and effectiveness across a wide range of deliverables, developing graphics and/or overall layout and production design for digital ads, homepage banners, brochures, e-books, social media content, white papers, and more. This is a full time ongoing opportunity.
This role will start remotely but will require someone to be onsite in the Dallas, TX office once it is safe to do so. Graphic Designer Responsibilities:
Graphic Designer Requirements:
- Use creative skills to develop key graphics for our major campaigns, product launches and other channels (digital, print, etc.)
- Use strong communication skills to influence and drive your designs to completion
- Follow established visual design standards set forth by our brand guidelines
- Transform data into visual graphics and diagrams, making complex ideas more accessible
- Collaborate with digital marketers and other internal stakeholders to help bring our products, campaigns and other key projects to life
- Work with a talented group of content, video and brand creative experts
- Degree or equivalent in art-fundamentals, illustration or graphic design related program.
- 5-7+ years of recent design experience providing images for online use.
- Solid portfolio of design including photography projects demonstrating a sense of layout, color, and precision, and reel of video or animation examples
- Excellent understanding of design principles while knowing how to speak to and apply them.
- Proficiency in image manipulation and visual design using Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop and Illustrator).
- Ability to follow established processes and take direction from others.
- Strong organizational skills used to prioritize, multi-task, and meet tight deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate and work in both a team setting and individually.
Internal ID: 320552
About this company
Cella is an award-winning leader in consulting, staffing and managed solutions for creative, marketing, digital and proposal development teams.
Location/Region: Garland, TX