Twin Cities PBS (TPT), one of America’s premier public media organizations, is seeking a full time program evaluation specialist. As a multi-media organization we’re able to reach our communities in new ways, sharing stories that inspire, inform, connect and engage with more people than ever before. Our program evaluation specialist will focus on collecting evaluative feedback, analyzing and writing reports on the impact of grant-funded projects, and sharing that information with sponsors, partners and the communities with which TPT collaborates and serves.
MAJOR AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
- Collaborate with revenue-generating teams to craft evaluation strategies that provide research-based feedback that supports proposals and funding opportunities.
- Serve as TPT’s impact lead on funded projects as assigned by working with the project team to prepare project’s impact goals, work plan, implementation, and writing impact reports.
- Provide expertise and assistance to external organizations who are included in TPT’s projects on impact-related work as articulated in the project proposal.
- In partnership with the Senior Management Team (SMT) and key Revenue and Content Leaders, partner around research studies conducted by other institutions that affect the communities we serve, audience engagement and impact insights that support a variety of organizational initiatives.
- Analyze trends and provide reporting that helps TPT amplify our impact and reach to the communities we serve.
- Utilize existing PBS-supported audience reporting to compare and augment TPT impact reporting.
- Update and support our internal organizational impact tracker system to measure the impact and effect of TPT’s work and train key positions to update accordingly.
- Collaborate with Chief Content Officer, content team leaders, and external researchers when necessary to design and implement qualitative and quantitative summative research studies on audience impact.
- Regularly report evaluation results that can be shared with funders, staff and community partners.
- Provide other assistance to content teams as assigned.
Location/Region: Saint Paul, MN (55101)