SUMMARY: The Digital Marketing Manager will help our clients optimize the internet to achieve their objectives. They will typically perform an audit of our client’s digital assets and develop a competitive assessment. They will also work closely with our marketing and brand strategists to develop an online strategy (marketing and web). This roadmap will optimize all relevant digital channels and tactics (i.e. websites, content marketing, social media, e-commerce, search and social advertising, SEO, marketing automation, apps, media/blogger outreach, etc.) into one actionable plan. The Digital Strategist will oversee implementation and management of our strategies as well as management of the digital team.
The Digital Marketing Manager will also help cross-functional teams develop and evolve ideas to bring together brand goals, objectives and customer needs.
- Support brand marketers in formulating strategy, preparing assets needed for digital campaigns (images, videos, etc.), and ensuring that digital marketing best practices are adhered to
- Partners with business leaders to develop and evolve a strategic digital capabilities roadmap that supports company goals
- Collaborate with implementation partners and dev teams to establish cross-platform, technology integrations of critical business data
- Compile reporting for internal stakeholders (Google Data Studio, DFP, IBM Silverpop, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Conduct keyword research to support robust search campaigns
- Performs ongoing competitive analysis on all digital initiatives for web, mobile, and search efforts for continuous optimization
- Perform detailed research into our customers, and competitors across multiple markets.
- De-construct competitive best practices in digital marketing and create benchmarks.
- Define web architecture
- Conduct web asset audits to map a brand’s web presence and assess the effectiveness of each asset.
- Work closely with their team of various specialists involved with the implementation and management of our digital strategies.
- Identify opportunities for clients to use digital technology to enhance their overall marketing mix
- Manage team of digital specialists
- Open, collaborative and supportive management style
- Driven to deliver optimized and integrated marketing solutions
- Bachelor’s degree and/or 2+ years of experience
- Knowledge of web analytics platforms/tools (Google Analytics. Etc.)
- MUST KNOW Google Doubleclick DFP
- Knowledge of paid media platforms and best practices
- Strong data manipulation and analytic skills, strong knowledge of Excel.
- Ability to communicate project status to both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Strong work ethic and interpersonal skills
- Extensive knowledge of social media platforms
- Outstanding, error-free written communication skills, including the ability to master a brand voice
- Support our brand strategist with research, analysis, and reporting in related areas, such as market research, target segmentation, and brands strategy.
- Structure and present recommendations to clients.
- Participate in new business activity often by providing digital intel on companies and markets.
- Help with the ongoing digitization of agency IP and processes.
- MUST KNOW HTML & CSS.
- Knowledge or IBM Marketing Could (Silverpop) is a PLUS
- Experience building and deploying email campaigns using ESP/marketing automation tools (Marketo, Mailchimp, Eloqua, Exact Target).
- Strong knowledge of best practices for email creative, segmentation, dynamic content, testing methodologies, deliverability and CAN-SPAM regulations.
- Ability to analyze and report on technical issues.
- Deep knowledge and interest of social media, including a curiosity about latest industry trends, technology and changes
- A successful track record of planning, testing, launching, monitoring, optimizing and measuring social media campaigns
PLEASE SUBMIT SALARY REQUIREMENT WITH ALL RESUMES
About Rodman Media
Based in Montvale, NJ, Rodman Media has been a respected publisher of trade publications for more than four decades, influencing industry professionals around the world. Established in 1964, Rodman Media has been the leading source of information for global industries such as nutraceuticals, household and personal products, contract pharmaceutical and medical device outsourcing, and more.
Location/Region: Montvale, NJ