Senior Product Designer
- Proposes design solutions that influence direction and outcomes
- Evaluates UX for one or more domains and applies designs to create new opportunities
- Determines UX direction with respect to competition
- Estimates technical implications of designs and contributes to convergence
- Facilitates design sprints, workshops, and brainstorming sessions
- Designs flows, prototypes, sketches, and high-fidelity UI
- Pursues, facilitates, and incorporates research in their design decision making
- Collaborates extensively and drives consensus across teams and functions
- Identifies gaps or efficiencies in the design process and contributes to improvements
- Mentors and trains others
- Screens and interviews candidates and builds new networks of professional colleagues
- Contributes to the design culture, finding opportunities to apply design and lead the effort
Requirements: Bachelor’s degree in arts, science, new media, design, psychology, or any other related field, or foreign academic equivalent, and one year of experience in the job offered or in digital product design using software such as Figma, Sketch, Adobe CC, Framer and/or Invision.
Travel: Travel to client sites domestically one time per quarter for under one week.
Salary: $128,000 - $154,000/year
Hours: 40/week, 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Location: 125 Summer Street, Floor 6, Boston, Massachusetts 02111 or remotely from home
Apply by resumes marked to:
REFER TO JOB CODE PRODDES21.
Applicants should report to the employer, not to the local Employment Service Office. This notice is being provided as a result of the filing of an application for permanent alien labor certification for the relevant job opportunity. Any person may provide the documentary evidence bearing on the application to the Certifying Office of the Department of Labor located at the following address:
United States Department of Labor
Employment and Training Administration
Atlanta National Processing Center
233 Peachtree Street, N.E., Suite 410
Atlanta, GA 30303
Telephone: (404) 893-0101, Fax: (404) 893-4642
Get to know Klaviyo
Klaviyo is a world-leading marketing automation platform dedicated to accelerating revenue and customer connection for online businesses using the channels they own like email, web and mobile. Enabling brands to leverage these owned marketing channels, Klaviyo makes it easy to store, access, analyze and use transactional and behavioral data to power highly-targeted customer and prospect communications. The company’s hybrid customer-data and marketing-platform model allows companies to grow by fostering direct, high-fidelity relationships with customers, without giving up their valuable data to Facebook or Amazon. In 2020, Klaviyo reached coveted unicorn status with a robust Series C of $200m at $4.15B valuation. Innovative companies like Unilever, Custom Ink, and Huckberry sell more with Klaviyo. Learn more at www.klaviyo.com.
Klaviyo does not tolerate and prohibits discrimination, harassment or retaliation of or against job applicants, contractors, interns, volunteers or employees by another employee, supervisor, vendor, customer or any third party.
Location/Region: Boston, MA