ClearVoice is a global content marketing and talent management solution helping SMB to Fortune 100 clients create a meaningful content strategy, find talented freelancers, produce exceptional content experiences, and increase traffic and revenue. We blend decades of experience in digital marketing with our world-class platform to differentiate our position in the market and bring a unique approach to content marketing that engages, influences and motivates our customers audiences.
We are headquartered in Phoenix, Arizona but also hiring remote employees in Texas, Connecticut, Michigan, Minnesota and Massachusetts. ClearVoice will remain a remote-based company for the foreseeable future for all Arizona employees.
Why You'll Love ClearVoice
ClearVoice is dedicated to your success and growth. We encourage open idea sharing and team collaboration in a fun and exciting environment. As a part of the Fiverr organization, we offer exceptional benefits to our team, including healthcare, stock options, paid holidays, travel opportunities, and more. The success team focuses weekly discussions around motivation, values, education, and gratitude. Bringing your whole self to work is something we take seriously.
About the Position
We are seeking a motivated and savvy Customer Success Manager to join our growing Customer Success team, reporting to our Director of Customer Success. The Customer Success Managers main initiative is to protect revenue and expand the relationship with their clients, ultimately helping small to enterprise businesses scale their content marketing efforts.
The Customer Success Manager is the customers go-to problem solver responsible for maintaining and growing the client relationship. You will be knowledgeable of our software, our offerings, and serve as a content marketing consultant, capable of bringing other ClearVoice subject matter experts into conversations as needed.
As a Customer Success Manager you will manage the customer lifecycle post-sale, proactively working to on-board, educate, support, retain, and grow ClearVoice customers. This is a mid-level position that collaborates closely with the Sales, Product, and Talent Success teams.
The position is based in Phoenix, Arizona or in one of our remote states
Day-to-day Tasks Include
- Onboard new platform customers and educate them on our content creation process and how to use the ClearVoice platform
- Manage and monitor assigned customer accounts, acting as the customer's main point of contact
- Connect with customers to understand business challenges and become the trusted advisor of your customer.
- Be accountable to overall customer retention goals
- Ensure that customers understand everything ClearVoice has to offer and be able to identify where customers might benefit from additional services
- Constantly be on the lookout for new opportunities to innovate and improve current processes
- Proactively work to identify at-risk customers and offer possible solutions
- Monitor customer health and escalate churn risks
- Proactively work to identify customer growth opportunities and escalate potential up-sell opportunities
- Coordinate the execution of deliverables between the talent team, managing editors and freelancers.
- Provide feedback and insights to the talent team on talent matching,
- Become proficient creating and executing against Content Plans
- Become an expert (along with the managing editor) on guiding and advising customers on best practices for their content strategy
- Filter customer feedback and feature requests to the product team with data or use-case documentation
- Assist with the creation/management of customer on-boarding and education materials
- Execute and help iterate repeatable processes and high-quality deliverables
- Manage and report bugs and platform issues to the product team
- Are a positive, upbeat, individual capable of connecting with everybody.
- Enjoy being on Zoom, talking to customers, asking meaningful questions, listening to client concerns, and identifying opportunities to strengthen relationships.
- Have the ability to shift priorities quickly but remain focused
- Are tech-savvy. In addition to our platform we are heavy users of Google Drive, Hubspot, Slack, and Monday.com
- Have a good understanding of what content marketing and inbound marketing is; a background in content creation or marketing is a plus
- Are adaptive to change
- Have worked in subjective environments where there is more than one path to your clients success.
- Are a self-starter; We are a fast-paced startup that is growing quickly. We need individuals capable of problem solving on their own but who arent afraid to ask for help whenever they need it.
- 3+ years experience in Account Management or Customer Success or similar client-facing roles at a software company, agency, or similar
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Journalism, Communications, Advertising, English, and/or related fields
- Experience in a content-focused environment or creating content in some form
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Do you ask good questions? Are you an exceptional listener? Can you tie together seemingly disparate points to make a cohesive argument?
- Excellent technical skills and experience with online software, content/project management systems, and social media tools
- Proficiency in learning, adapting to and building processes. We're looking for flexibility and creativity!
- Aptitude and ability to quickly learn online tools.
ClearVoice is a fast growing company acquired by Fiverr in 2019. The company has a long-term outlook, funding and is part of an exciting revolution in the freelance economy and future of work. Standard benefits include competitive compensation, stock options, insurance, PTO, etc.
We are an inclusive, welcoming, and high-performing team. If this sounds like a fit, apply today!
*ClearVoice participates in e-Verify.