Byrider, the nation's largest automotive sub-prime finance franchise company,
with 130 locations in 30 states, is seeking a customer-focused Business Development
Representative. The Business Development Representative (BDR) is responsible for setting
customer appointments through CRM or Social Media generated activities, phone calls,
networking and other lead sourcing activities. The BDR will assist our Sales Staff in
setting appointments, generating lead opportunities, and closing sales.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Oversees the sales lead generation and/or setting of qualified customer appointments
through all social media and CRM software activities, phone calls and other lead sourcing activities.
* Initiates communication via Company targeted marketing strategies lead generation
process to increase sales performance outside of current revenue streams.
Skills & Qualifications:
* Team player with polished communication skills and high level of professionalism.
* Problem solver with high level of resourcefulness to drive potential sales leads
through multiple social media outlets, (i.e. Craig’s List, Facebook, Instagram, etc.) and
A.I platform marketing.
* Highly organized and capable of managing multiple tasks under limited supervision.
* High level of proficiency with database and/or CRM software and PC computer skills
related to retail point-of-sale experience, internet and cloud-based technology.
* Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office / Microsoft 365, specifically Excel, Word,
Outlook and PowerPoint.
* Must have the ability to quickly learn and adapt to all automotive dealership hardware and software.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty
satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill,
and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* Bachelor’s Degree or commensurate work experience
* 1+ years of social media related sales experience is preferred
* Required previous work experience with customer service and/or lead generation
Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in
one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients and other employees of the
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions,
proportions and percentages.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written
or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving concrete variables in
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an
employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to sit.
Expected local travel of 10%.
The employee is frequently required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel;
reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; and talk or hear. The employee
must frequently lift and/or move up to 20 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to
40 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance
vision, and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee
encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations
may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.