The Social Media Coordinator is responsible for developing social media campaigns and initiatives designed to grow and engage the Lotus online audience. The Coordinator will create and publish content across multiple social networks, and monitor and manage engagement.
This new position requires a creative thinker who embraces new technologies and is able to collaborate effectively across all departments. The ideal candidate has a talent for identifying relevant stories, engagement opportunities, and corporate messages and communicating them in an entertaining and appropriate way to further build and engage the Lotus's online presence and community.
- Maintain and grow the Lotus presence across social networking sites, including Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter, YouTube, and other channels
- Create and executive paid and organic social media campaigns
- Develop and execute innovative social media campaigns across multiple departments and multiple channels
- Work collaboratively with Lotus staff to collect, create and publish a variety of content with the goal of increasing brand awareness, generating inbound traffic and engagement, and ultimately, improving member retention and acquisition
- Build an active brand ambassador network by engaging staff and volunteers to spread the word about the Lotus
- Keep current on social media, email marketing trends and emerging digital technologies, bringing best practices from both the for-profit and non-profit world
- Regularly analyze audience and engagement metrics to continually adjust campaigns for maximum impact and effectiveness
- Other duties as required by business needs
- Bachelor degree in Business, Marketing, or related field
- 1-3 years of relevant professional experience in online marketing or social media marketing necessary
- Strong-to-expert technical knowledge of multiple social media platforms
- Familiarity with social media management platforms
- Comfortable with identifying and solving problems
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects
- Photoshop and iMovie experience is a plus
- Ability to take direction and work in a collaborative environment
- Dynamic and creative individual able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Lotus, LLC. Lotus specializes in providing talent staffing and on-site management for special events including but not limited to, corporate meetings and seminars, promotions, art & entertainment, black tie dinners, luncheons and grand openings. POM is dedicated to professional and quality staffing and management both locally and nationally for clients such as NIKE, HBO, D'usse Cognac, Heineken, Jordan Brand, and other large corporations.
The Lotus headquarters are located in South Florida, but the team activates all over the United States including large markets in LA, Miami, New York, and Atlanta. Contact us to find out what types of event services and staff we have in your area!