PhotoShelter is a leader in visual media technology that helps photographers and creative teams work effortlessly and engage audiences instantly - all while maintaining the integrity of their content. Across our platform of SaaS products, we manage over 750 million visual assets for 80,000 professional photographers and over 1,200 large brands, including universities, pro sports teams, corporate and consumer brands, and leading nonprofits. We were built by and for creative people, and were committed to celebrating and supporting creative work. Were seeking an empathic and strategic Customer Success Manager
to manage, support and expand our client base as we continue to scale. This role is located at our New York City headquarters.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity & Inclusion:
The team at PhotoShelter has a set of foundational values among them are we operate with heart and our integrity drives everything. As these values guide our company, PhotoShelter is committed to maintaining a welcoming and respectful workplace that celebrates each employees unique identity. We recognize that diverse viewpoints and experiences are essential to the success of our team. Alongside our commitment to photographers and creative teams, we in turn ensure that team members from all backgrounds are supported to grow creatively and professionally in their careers at PhotoShelter.Were proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and are committed to providing all employees with a work environment that celebrates individuality and remains free from any form of discrimination and harassment.Its not about our bottom line, its about the core values that drive us forward. Our management team and hiring managers are mindful of the needs of our unique community, ensuring that our workplace is inclusive, welcoming and safe for all.
As a Customer Success Manager, you will impact PhotoShelter by solving our customers basic and strategic challenges through onboarding and continued guidance. You will be responsible for understanding our customers needs and support the elevation of their visual asset workflows. You will:
- Deeply understand the PhotoShelter for Brands product, how it works, and the multitude of ways our clients use the system
- Work one-on-one with new users during personalized onboarding and training sessions
- Establish and manage relationships with your clients to understand and advise on their workflow and increase adoption and satisfaction
- Communicate best practices to new users to expedite successful outcomes
- Process annual renewals to maintain high retention rate
- Help generate incremental account revenue from clients by upselling add-ons and identifying account expansion opportunities
- Use Salesforce to execute and keep track of client interactions
- Support migration for clients moving from their current system to PhotoShelter
- Work with the Product team to schedule custom development work for clients as needed
- Collaborate with the Sales team as-needed to help close new accounts
- Escalate and follow all problems to resolution
- Identify and communicate customer feedback to inform future product improvements
- Take on and manage specific projects as delegated by team lead and manager
To achieve success well feel you will need:
- 1-2+ years of experience managing mid-market to enterprise level customers leveraging a true SaaS solution.
- To have a strong interest/understanding of digital photo technologies, software and workflows.
- To be highly organized and detail oriented, but are able to move fast.
- To be customer-focused and a personable relationship builder.
- To have a focus on impact and demonstrated success exceeding goals.
- To have experience in a client facing role with excellent customer service and problem-solving skills.
- To have excellent interpersonal skills and ability to write/speak professionally and succinctly.
- To be able to listen, exhibit patience, and eloquently communicate difficult answers
- To be able to work in a fast paced, dynamic, small company environment.
- An understanding of visual media and the workflows of creative and communication teams (experience in the industry a plus).
- Familiarity with CS software tools (Salesforce, Zendesk, Zuora and/or other CRM / Email software.
- The ability to grow within a scaling team and develop rich experience in customer services/success/support change management & best practices.
- An inspired environment. Inc. Magazine named PhotoShelter one of the fastest growing companies in the US and weve been awarded one of the Best Places To Work in NYC by InternetWeek with special recognition for our employee happiness scores.
- Visual Media industry expertise through exposure to amazing photographers and videographers and new trends in the industry.
- Benefits. We offer the usual good stuff. Competitive annual salary, monthly commission, 401(k) with company match, insurance coverage (health, dental and vision, life), 28 PTO days from year 1, and commuter benefits.