As an Inside Sales Account Executive with Advance Local, you'll generate revenue focused on new business acquisition, targeting prospective revenue opportunities and by selling print and digital advertising and servicing accounts via telephone, chat, webinars, and/or email. You'll be responsible for exceeding established revenue goals by selling print and digital advertising (e.g., banner & display ads, online classifieds, digital video ads, email ads, mobile ads, pop-up ads, rich media ads, search ads, online sponsorships, and online affiliate marketing programs graphical display ads on Local Market Website and ad networks, text, apps, digital directories, search engine marketing, search engine optimization, social media optimization).
What youll be doing:
- Proactively identify new business opportunities through cold calling, networking, marketing, referrals, and lead databases
- Exceed established revenue goals
- Conduct inbound and/or outbound tele sales activity to identify, prospect to close and win new business.
- Respond to email inquiries and follow through with needs assessment to determine appropriate solutions
- Maintain and optimize campaigns and renew or up-sell
- Serve as a marketing consultant by providing industry insights through up-to-date knowledge of industry trends
- Build relationships/partnerships through networking
- Develop appropriate proposals that provide on-point customer solutions with optimized campaigns, using all available resources
- Maintains a sales funnel within SFDC per stated guidelines.
Our ideal candidate will have the following:
- Bachelors degree
- Knowledge and passion for digital advertising
- Prior sales experience in and knowledge of industry
- Experience with needs-based selling
- Effective telephone presentation skills.
- Proven success of increasing sales in a competitive marketplace
- CRM sales management software experience with a leading platform, salesforce.com preferable
- Excellent communication and presentation skills -- written and verbal
- Strong team player
- Assertive, goal-oriented and self-motivated
- Ability to multi-task, handle pressure and work under deadlines
- CRM sales management software experience with a leading platform, salesforce.com preferred
- Proficient in MS Office Suite including Excel, Word, Power Point and Outlook
Advance Local Media offers competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits package including generous paid time off, flexible holidays and parental leave as well as options for your healthcare.
Advance Local Media, one of the largest media groups in the United States, which operates the leading news and information companies in more than 20 cities, reaching 58+ million people monthly with our quality, real-time journalism and community engagement. Our company is built upon the values of Integrity, Customer-first, Inclusiveness, Collaboration and Forward-looking. For more information about Advance Local, please visit www.advancelocal.com
Advance Local Media includes MLive Media Group, Advance Ohio, Alabama Media Group, NJ Advance Media, Advance Media NY, MassLive Media, Oregonian Media Group, Staten Island Media Group, ZeroSum, The Alpha Group, Headline Studio, PA Media Group, and our Enterprise Digital Innovation team.
Advance Local Media is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, encouraging applications from people of all backgrounds. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status or any other category protected under federal, state or local law.
About this company
Advance Local, one of the largest media groups in the United States, operates the leading news and information companies in more than 25 cities, reaching 50+ million people monthly with our quality, real-time journalism and community engagement.
Never resting on our laurels, our company is built upon the values of Integrity, Collaboration, Accountability, Fearlessness, and Customer Focus. Always innovating and evolving, we continually look for ways to deepen our relationship with our readers and advertisers. As part of our mission, we make a difference in the communities we serve by empowering our audiences with quality news and information. We partner with our clients to help them grow.
Location/Region: Secaucus, NJ (07094)