Calling all agency experienced designers! Are you looking for an opportunity to work with a TOP consulting firm? Are you interested in supporting projects that are shaping the largest organizations in the world? Then this is the opportunity for you! We are searching for Senior Graphic Designers to support one of our major clients conceptualizing and creating a wide variety of deliverables across print, digital and data visualization. You'll work alongside team members and partners to drive clients forward into the future.
*While this role is currently remote, only candidates local to the Atlanta area and able to go on-site come September will be considered*
Senior Graphic Designer Responsibilities:
- Create and conceptualize a variety of project deliverables across digital and print including but not limited to PDF, marketing materials, web, social media, PowerPoint presentations and more
- Creating aesthetic data visualizations
- Working from creative briefs as well as working with partners to develop pitch decks and showcase potential campaigns to clientele
- Collaborate across cross-functional teams to deliver on-time and on-brief assets
Senior Graphic Designer Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in design or related field
- 5-7+ years of graphic design experience
- Expert user of the Adobe Creative Suite, InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Experience in additional programs such as Sketch, content management systems, JIRA preferred
- Portfolio REQUIRED
About this company
Cella is an award-winning leader in consulting, staffing and managed solutions for creative, marketing, digital and proposal development teams.
Location/Region: Dallas, TX (75201)