We are working with a company who has the need for a Video Editor who loves to tell stories. Our client has unique products and wants to show off what makes them different. From editing to the beat on music, to incorporating some technical motion graphics, they produce exciting videos, and are looking for someone who can help them succeed.
Video Editor Responsibilities:
Video Editor Requirements:
- Exercise creativity and self-motivation to contribute to a culture of professionalism and exceptional video production.
- Collaborate with peers and others to present, create and execute ideas that meet company objectives.
- Serve as a videographer and editor for a variety of projects, including, but not limited to, digital/social content, online advertisements, special events, and internal requests.
- Create content for multiple platforms.
- Produce content in a variety of styles and techniques, while working within brand and style guides.
- Create quality production elements in a timely manner, often within tight deadlines.
- Review, proof and edit content with a critical eye in coordination with other team members.
- Assist with motion graphics as needed.
- Work and excel in a fast-pace, deadline-driven, creative work environment.
- 1-2 years of video editing experience
- Adobe Premiere
- Adobe After Effects
- Adobe Photoshop
- Sound Design
- Camera skills
- Detail Oriented
Internal ID: 320842
About this company
Cella is an award-winning leader in consulting, staffing and managed solutions for creative, marketing, digital and proposal development teams.
Location/Region: Las Vegas, NV