Shore Power is looking for an experienced eCommerce professional who is highly skilled in driving brand development and sales growth on eCommerce platforms. In this role, you will manage our entire eCommerce solutions portfolio which includes multiple B2B and B2C websites on multiple platforms and marketplaces. You will be responsible for developing our customer acquisition and retention strategy while managing its successful implementation across all of our marketing channels including but not limited to email marketing, search engine marketing, and social media. This is a management position in which you will oversee a driven marketing team while providing direction, training, and mentor-ship.
You will create and execute marketing initiatives, advertising and promotional activities working with suppliers, internal teams, and outside consultants. You will lead marketing projects and take steps to measure, enhance, and enrich the position of our brand. You will leverage customer insight and online analytics to help target demographics and increase sales and awareness.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Hands-on management of the marketing team (content, email, graphics, photo/video) and outside vendors (developers & consultants)
- Manage the email marketing program: run campaigns, A/B tests, monitor deliverability, automate campaigns, improve segmentation
- Oversight of well-funded SEM initiatives: Paid Search, Display, Remarketing, Affiliate Programs, Link Building, Site Architecture & Content Creation
- Plan, execute and optimize B2C and B2C campaigns to drive sales, customer retention, conversion and traffic
- Identify new opportunities for targeting customers and growing key categories
- Build and execute a yearly promotional plan that is aligned with the company’s performance goals
- Analyze and track performance of all marketing channels and marketing KPIs
- Create synergy between various departments to ensure effective communication and collaboration (IT, Sales, Purchasing, Customer Service, Fulfillment & Finance)· Oversee integration and successful release of conversion enhancing site-features
- Collaborate with various teams from to ensure proper training, tool utilization, platform improvements, and alignment on corporate performance goals
- Build and manage industry relationships with service providers, partners, and media
- Stay current with best practices for email & SEO
Qualifications, Skills and Requirements
- 4-years minimum experience in the online eCommerce marketing field (especially with a deep experience in email marketing, SEO & PPC)
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Marketing (or comparable work experience)
- Minimum 2 years leadership & supervisory experience
- Positive attitude and strong work ethics, ability to multi-task and perform in a fast-paced environment is a must
- High comfort level with software and technology
- A sharp and analytical mind with the ability to grasp concepts quickly and work out complex situations
- Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to translate analytic data into strategic ideas
- Ability to conceptualize and bring to life marketing programs and measure analytics
- Google Adwords and/or Analytics certification preferred
- Feed and channel management experience (Google/Bing Shopping, Amazon Seller Central, eBay, Walmart Seller Central, etc) preferred
- Web Design, Print Media, or Trade Shows experience a plus
- Outside agency or freelance management a plus· Knowledge of or interest in the recreational outdoors market will prove beneficial
To succeed in this company you must be a strong contributor who brings ideas to the table and a responsible team player. Being an effective verbal communicator and manager is a must. You must thrive in our demanding and fast-paced environment and attend to multiple tasks simultaneously under pressure.
Shore Power Inc. is a privately held, fast growing and market leading importer & distributor with aggressive growth plans. Since launching in 2003, we have become a market leader in our key markets: batteries, portable lighting & power solutions, and outdoor essentials (hunting, camping survival). We serve retailers, manufacturers, government agencies and large volume end users across numerous channels. We have an entrepreneurial culture; one where you can have a direct impact on the future of our business, starting now. Our team works in a casual and friendly work environment.
Our Primary Retail Site:
· Top 1000 Internet Retailer
· Top 100K Global Site Rank
· Top 25K US Site Rank
Shore Power, Inc. is a privately held, fast growing and market leading importer & distributor with aggressive growth plans. Some of our core products include batteries, portable lighting & power solutions, and outdoor essentials (hunting, camping, survival). We serve retailers, manufacturers, and large volume end users across numerous multiple channels. Shore Power has an entrepreneurial culture; one where you can have a direct impact on the future of our business, starting now. Our team works in a casual and friendly work environment.