Together We Rise is a 501(c)3 a non-profit organization. Our vision is to improve the lives of foster children in America, who often find themselves forgotten and neglected by the public.
We are looking to add an experienced Digital Marketing Manager to our TWR team! This person will lead our team in the development and implementation of marketing strategies to our online audience. This is a position with many opportunities to learn and contribute across all facets of our organization.
Monday-Friday: 6:00 AM - 2:30 PM PST
- Develop and manage the TWR marketing team - distributing tasks, tracking progress, troubleshoots, etc.
- Establish marketing goals based on past performance and projected market forecasts
- Plan and oversee the production of electronic advertising through multiple platforms for the advancement of the organization, our programs, and our cause.
- Develop and manage content calendar for marketing strategies
- Execute advertising and eCommerce campaigns to support TWR strategic marketing plans working within the established budgets.
- Acts as a project manager to ensure timely media placements and coordination of production/materials deadlines, in addition to, project expense management.
- Work with the Executive team to identify visual asset needs and coordinate all photo and video shoots as needed.
- Establish the social media calendar, remaining on brand and within our designated parameters
- Measures and reports impact and ROI of all social media initiatives
- Reviewing and approving all sales and marketing initiatives, tools and programs to support and enhance all programs
- Tracks and analyzes the success of marketing campaigns and works with the Executive Team to adjust marketing strategies/budgets where needed based on performance metrics
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in marketing, advertising or a related field
- Minimum 3 years of Marketing Manager experience
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Excellent project management, follow up, and organization skills
- Firm knowledge of website analytics tools
- Proven experience in identifying a target audience, and creatively devising tactics and strategies for marketing campaigns that engage, educate, and motivate.
- Current knowledge of best practices, strategies, and industry standards related to social media
- Ability to work and lead cross-functionally in a fast-paced organization
- Nonprofit marketing experience, or some form of cause-marketing experience
- Passionate and knowledgeable about Foster Care and sensitivities of the population we serve
- Familiar with the following applications: Google Suite, Google Ads, Google Analytics, Facebook Marketing, Spreadsheets, HubSpot, Asana and Slack
TO APPLY, please send your cover letter and resume. Incomplete applications will NOT be considered.
Together We Rise is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization comprised of motivated young adults and former foster youth. Our vision is to improve the lives of children in foster care, who often find themselves forgotten and neglected by the public. We collaborate with individuals, companies, and community partners to bring resources to foster youth and use service-learning activities to educate volunteers on issues surrounding the foster care system.
TWR works with hundreds of foster agencies, social workers, CASA advocates, and other partners to bring our programs to foster youth across the nation. Our foundation has allowed us to provide thousands of foster youth across the country with new bicycles, college supplies, and sweet cases so that children do not have to travel from home to home with their belongings in a trash bag.
Location/Region: Brea, CA