The next gen of the GutCheck brand just launched and our small but effective marketing team is ready to shout it from the rooftops. In order to do so, we need a marketing coordinator who is a great communicator, highly organized and able to work on multiple projects and priorities at once. This includes managing our event and webinar strategy and playing a key role in executing various marketing programs and campaigns.
At GutCheck, we believe the most innovative businesses in the world are the ones who have a deep, multi-dimensional understanding of people.
Our business was born from the belief that while consumer trends were moving faster than ever, market research simply wasn’t keeping up. Where others forced tradeoffs, we saw opportunity. As the pioneers of agile market research, we deliver the expertise and rigor our clients demand with the speed and flexibility required for a new era.
Over the last decade, that pioneering spirit has led us to continually sharpen our approach, pushing the envelope on the insights we deliver to ignite bigger ideas grounded in empathy. Driven by a deeper understanding of human experiences, we unlock bold new opportunities for the innovators of the world with speed and confidence.
The GutCheck team is...
- Innovative and ambitious; willing to push the boundaries in search of “more”
- Cultivating opportunities to stretch and grow our experience and perspective, encouraging our clients to think bigger in the process
- Collaborative and team-oriented, fostering an environment where empathy is celebrated
- Delighted with unexpected insights and discoveries
- Authentically true to self while relating and forging connections with our customers and the people we study
We are driven to find future GutCheckers who thrive in an agile environment, who embody our GASI Values – that is, hire people who Give A S***. It takes exceptional talent to deliver our brand promise. Come join us!
- As marketing coordinator you will take on execution of GutCheck’s email marketing program, and support the team with website updates, social media, content creation and product launch programs.
- This role will also own end-to-end management of our virtual and in person industry events and webinars including working with internal SMEs and client partners.
- You will work closely with our sales team to help manage our email tool (Groove) and coordinate marketing program follow-ups and outreach.
- This role will also have the opportunity to help with execution of our ABM strategy including managing assets and campaigns in Terminus and assisting in the execution of the overall ABM project plan.
- You will also have the opportunity to project manage a variety of marketing programs including collaborating on project plans and managing timelines and deliverables.
- Able to successfully handle multiple, concurrent project demands within established timelines and budget
- Strong written and verbal interpersonal skills
- Strong work ethic and can-do attitude
Salary Range - $45,000 to $55,000, plus discretionary bonus and equity potential
Benefits and Perks
At GutCheck we want to make sure our team is healthy, happy and rewarded. In an effort to do just that, we offer all of our regular full-timers the following benefits and perks.
Benefits are subject to change at the company’s discretion at any time
- Competitive Pay
- Medical, Life, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Flex Funds
- Continuing Education Funds
- Generous Time Off Programs
- Parental Leave
- Volunteer days
- Employee Assistance Program
For more information on the company and the GutCheck team, please go to www.gutcheckit.com
This job description is not a complete list of your qualifications or position roles.
GutCheck is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.
Location/Region: Denver, CO