Our client, a well respected Fem-Tech organization is searching for a highly analytical, collaborative and insightful Digital Marketing Manager to join our Marketing team.
THIS IS A REMOTE POSITION
The perfect fit for this role is excited about all things digital. We are seeking someone who can operate in a highly collaborative environment in partnership with relevant stakeholders and multitask across teams. This person should be very comfortable managing high level organic and paid social campaigns from iteration to execution, managing ads budget, and, where appropriate, making insight-led recommendations on how to optimize brand social strategy.
Lastly, a keen awareness of innovative developments within the digital, fashion, media and entertainment industries as well as awareness of new social media channels & innovations as it relates to the brand are essential to this role. This position will report to the Marketing Manger.
• Proven project management skills and efficiency at managing ad campaigns from briefing to completion
• Ability to translate varied inputs including market data, customer insights, and broad industry research into actionable programs
• Measure ROI & KPI’s across all digital efforts
• Collate and analyze campaign performance across channels
• Develop standardized reporting structure to be shared with CEO and wider team on a monthly basis
• Evaluate new channels and technologies and keep up with latest in digital marketing
• Comfortable working with 1st and 3rd party research tools to identify, synthesize, and present digital marketing trends
• Develop competitor tracking analysis and make recommendations on improvements
• Understand marketing and advertising technology in order to develop segmentation, targeting and measurement strategies
BS/BA Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience in relevant fields
3-4 years of experience in social media or digital marketing
Demonstrated experience with implementing digital & marketing initiatives that will scale to support the requirements of a growing organization
Exceptional organizational, interpersonal, communication, and time management skills