News and New Media Editor
The successful candidate will have one foot firmly planted in traditional journalism, with the other in new media, technologies and the rolling surf of social media.
We're looking for someone with the right skills, personality and temperament to:
* Manage the look, feel and inner workings of the core news websites of the Lewiston Tribune, Moscow-Pullman Daily News and Inland 360.
* Manage newspaper content and promotions (for the Tribune and Daily News) across social media platforms to include Facebook, Twitter and other key platforms.
* Serve as the afternoon/evening copy editor two or three days a week for content at the Moscow-Pullman Daily News.
* Oversee special projects for Tribune Publishing Co., including online contests, projects and occasional event planning and execution
* Work and communicate well across news locations and departments
Knowledge and experience using page-design software is a plus. Have some basic photo skills? That's a plus, too.
Applicant should have a car and be willing to travel between the Palouse and Lewiston-Clarkston Valley when needed. Occasional weekend work could be required.
This position is full time and includes a generous benefit package.
Email resume, cover letter and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Resume review will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled.
Location/Region: Lewiston, ID (83501)