Do you love working with new technologies and innovative products?
We are seeking energetic individuals to join our unique and fast-paced Inside Phone Sales team.
This is a great opportunity to start your career in retail automotive and familiarize yourself with the entire dealership experience.
In this role, you will be the link between the buyer and their future vehicle.
You will assist the customer with questions regarding the company, perspective vehicles, and their ability to purchase.
You will learn about all of the newest vehicles and technologies on the market.
We have an in-house Training team dedicated to your success; offering online and in-store training programs.
Hours & Pay
* Schedule availability of 11am-8pm Monday-Thursday, 10am-7pm Friday and 8am-5pm Saturdays based on departmental rotation
* Pay is $14.00/hour with opportunity for bonus. Averge pay with bonus is $17.00/hour
Benefits * Health, vision, and dental insurance with family and child coverage
* Short and long-term disability insurance and life insurance at group rates
* After 1 year, a 401(k) with company matching dollars up to 4%
* Paid time off * We also offer great “in-house” benefits including discounted services, an employee assistance program, an employee vehicle purchase program and paid time off to volunteer.
Responsibilities * Answer customer calls and establish follow-up with sales appointments
* Achieve goal of 6-8 confirmed appointments scheduled per day
* Perform 80-100 outgoing calls per day
* Respond quickly to internet, phone and live chat inquiries using email, phone and live chat scripts and templates
* Provide customers with initial product information & direct them to the appropriate dealership resources
* Present initial financing options based on customer needs
* Follow up with leads that are not ready to make an appointment or no-show
* Participate in team & process development sessions – keeping positive relationships with teammates, sales teams and dealership management
* Utilize CRM tracking system daily Skills / Requirements
* At least one previous role based in strong customer service experience
* Strong ability to communicate through phone, social media, email and text messaging in a professional manner
* Team player attitude * Prompt and courteous
* Quick learner * No fear of change
* Enthusiastic personality * Upbeat, positive, "smile" on the phone
* Must have strong computer skills * Professional work ethic
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
We are committed to providing a safe, drug-free work environment.
Applicants must be willing to submit to a pre-employment background check and drug test.
Location/Region: Grand Forks, ND (58201)