As anAdvance Local Account Executive for Recruitment with PA Media Group, you will be part of a dynamic sales team driving recruitment advertising revenue for one of the country's largest privately-owned media companies. Your sales success will come from new business development efforts in helping businesses across the state with their recruiting needs through our industry-leading digital and print advertising products. You'll be supported by our leadership team, our interactive sales and product training program, and our commitment to provide resources for your successful sales career.
In this role, you will:
- Achieve your sales goals by prospecting for new business clientele with large volume potential to grow our overall brand
- Meet with Human Resource Professionals and business decision-makers to uncover and understand their recruiting needs and goals so that you can advise them on our comprehensive product mix including print, digital, search, video and mobile solutions
- Work with colleagues to design custom recruitment advertising and marketing solutions that fit your clients' needs
- Present solutions to clients, working collaboratively to achieve the product mix aligned to their goals
- Further your client relationships through retention and upselling
- Review campaign results, learn from data and celebrate your successes
- Work with our advertising fulfillment team to provide accurate information for each client campaign
For this position we're looking for candidates with:
- Bachelor's degree or a combination of education with related experience
- Proven success of increasing sales in a competitive marketplace, using a needs-based selling approach
- Recruiting agency experience working with large book of business
- Experience in digital advertising would give you a head start
- Skills build on to effectively negotiate and close sales with our products
- Ability to build rapport and confidence with clients
- Excellent communication skills - to write, create and deliver effective presentations
- Self-motivation and resilience
- Ability to effectively organize your day, multi-task by pivoting to various sales activities to build your pipeline, and work under deadlines
- Familiarity with CRM sales management software experience, ideally SalesForce (we'll provide training)
- Solid skills in Microsoft Office Suite, particularly in Power Point & Excel to create presentations and review data
Advance Local Media offers competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits package including generous paid time off, flexible holidays, 401k with Company match and parental leave as well as options for your healthcare.
PA Media Group is a digitally focused news and information company which publishes and operates PennLive, The Patriot-News and a growing suite of digital, video and print products. The Pulitzer Prize winning Patriot-News has been serving the communities and people of central Pennsylvania since 1854. PA Media Group is committed to being the most comprehensive, in-depth source of news and information for our readers.
PA Media Group is a part of Advance Local Media, one of the largest media groups in the United States, which operates the leading news and information companies in more than 20 cities, reaching 58+ million people monthly with our quality, real-time journalism and community engagement. Our company is built upon the values of Integrity, Customer-first, Inclusiveness, Collaboration and Forward-looking. For more information about Advance Local, please visit www.advancelocal.com.
Advance Local Media is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, encouraging applications from people of all backgrounds. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status or any other category protected under federal, state or local law.
About this company
Advance Local, one of the largest media groups in the United States, operates the leading news and information companies in more than 25 cities, reaching 50+ million people monthly with our quality, real-time journalism and community engagement.
Never resting on our laurels, our company is built upon the values of Integrity, Collaboration, Accountability, Fearlessness, and Customer Focus. Always innovating and evolving, we continually look for ways to deepen our relationship with our readers and advertisers. As part of our mission, we make a difference in the communities we serve by empowering our audiences with quality news and information. We partner with our clients to help them grow.
Location/Region: Mechanicsburg, PA (17050)