Are you an Administrative Assistant who is self-motivated, driven, optimistic, trustworthy, and accountable? If so, please keep reading. We have an exciting opportunity for an Administrative Assistant to work Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Generate potential acquisition leads by sending emails and bulk mailings
- Search for new potential leads via social media sites
- Organize and lead weekly acquisition meetings, track progress and status of ongoing targets, develop a case supporting the acquisition, and recommend evaluation of potential targets
- Lead and participate in due diligence of acquisition targets
- Assist with planning and participation of post-closing integration
- Monthly reconciliation of credit card statements with credit card receipts
- Open and distribute mail, prepare and ship promotional items, and file documents
- Produce and distribute weekly labor budget files
- Assist with year-end closing
- Perform other duties as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree in accounting, finance, economics, or other related field is preferred
- Previous sales experience is helpful, but will train the right person
- Must be proficient with Microsoft, especially Excel
- Must have strong communication and relationship-building skills
- Must have a proven track record of success in previous roles with references
- Excellent organizational, planning, and interpersonal skills is required
- Must be driven with a sense of urgency
- Must have a solid work history
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered. This company offers benefits upon permanent hire.
For an immediate interview, please call 330-225-0137 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.
Location/Region: Canton, OH