Seeking a superstar Search Media Specialist to be part of our Media Strategy team and will work directly with Senior Channel Producers, internal business teams, and external agencies to create and manage Search programs. The ideal candidate will play an important role in both SEM, SEO and Paid Media program management, optimization, analysis, and measurement.
We are looking for someone who has hands-on Search experience in managing several brands and goals across Google and Yahoo/Bing platforms. It is also required that the candidate has experience using a third-party bid/campaign management tools like Search Ads 360, Marin or Kenshoo. Additional preference given for proficiency in SEO platforms such as Brightedge & Google Search Console. Responsibilities:
• Works closely with Senior Channel Producers, internal teams, and Agency to manage and optimize all SEM campaigns
• Gather and analyze keyword research necessary to build a new search campaigns and identify and implement keyword optimizations based on search query reports, negative keyword maintenance, and keyword overlap
• Monitor and maintain campaign budgets, pacing and bid management - implement bid rule strategy and optimization efforts at campaign, ad group, and keyword levels Qualifications:
• 6-10 years of experience in Digital/SEM/SEO in an agency environment or in-house search function required
• Proficient experience in digital media planning and forecasting
• Critical thinker who can identify issues, demonstrates sound judgment when resolving matters of moderate complexity; demonstrates strong analytical, curiosity, problem-solving, and troubleshooting skills
• Certified in Google/Bing Ads, Google Search Console, or similar analytics tools, deep experience with Adobe Analytics Suite: Site Catalyst, Audience Manager and Media Optimizer, and a working knowledge of ad serving platforms such as SA360 preferred.
• Knowledge of SEO platforms like Brightedge & Google Search Console
• BA or BS degree required
JobID:321766JS #LI-Cella #LI-JS1
Internal ID: 321776
Location/Region: Los Angeles, CA