We have your next position available! Our client is looking for a talented Marketing Coordinator for a direct hire/ full-time opportunity currently located in Herndon, VA 20170. This is for a non profit client so we ideally targeting candidates with prior association experience! Marketing Coordinator Responsibilities:
Marketing Coordinator Requirements:
- Acts as primary Marketing Communications contact for all internal client needs – interface with clients to determine marketing needs and establish priorities.
- Create strategies, tactics, key messages, timelines and objectives for all client marketing projects and get approval of all plans from respective clients.
- Create and manage all content for e-newsletters, emails, press releases, social media posts and calendars, website, infographics, direct mail pieces.
- Writing and reviewing content for accuracy, style, and grammar – setting up content review processes specific to the needs of each unique client.
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Previous association support experience preferred.
- Ability to work in a multi-disciplinary team environment, managing multiple projects and priorities, and working cooperatively to satisfy internal and external requests.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Light Graphic Design skills would be a big plus!
Internal ID: 322021
Location/Region: Herndon, VA