Our client is a household name in entertainment and media, and they are seeking a UX Designer III
to join their team on a remote contract
basis (W2, benefits eligible). Do you thrive in ambiguity, and have experience solving complex design problems for information-heavy and high-functioning applications? If so, read on!
The UX Designer III
will have a hands-on role in the design of business customer relationship management products and services
. They will help shape product benefits around user needs
to create engaging and intuitive user experiences with sales driven results
. As part of day-to-day, you will collaborate with team Creative Directors as well as sales, marketing, brand and engineering leads. You will help drive the delivery of digital applications that feature outstanding user experience and elegant design aesthetics. Your portfolio must contain thoughtful, process-driven multi-platform applications
to be considered. The successful UX Designer III
thrives in a fast paced, dynamic environment where strict attention to detail is applied to multiple projects running in parallel.
- Take responsibility for the user experience from ideation through execution, working in tandem with Design Ops, Content Strategy, and other cross functional teams
- Present, defend and achieve stakeholder buy-in for design solutions by creating narrative-based decks and case studies, and effectively resolving design-based conflict resolution
- Deliver high quality work on tight schedules in a dynamic, agile product environment.
- Participate in and contribute to user journeys, process mapping, feature prioritization, functional UX design, and content strategy for service-based applications
- Demonstrate a command of usability and accessibility standards in partnership with UX design disciplines and principles.
- Support, communicate, course-correct, and revise through the development phase.
- Maintain a critical eye and an obsessive attention to detail.
- A portfolio that showcases recent mobile experiences and application design is required for consideration.
- A results-driven resume that shows more than your titles and where you worked; i.e. growth progression, design achievements, user-oriented performance results, etc.
- Track record for designing service-oriented and information-dense applications and mobile experiences. Experience from a digital agency or in-house product team is a plus.
- Deep knowledge of cross-platform web/mobile usability standards.
- Understanding of design and technical capabilities/limitations of leading email and browser technology.
- Skilled in taking a project from exploratory and conceptual version, through to final production assets.
- An even-keeled demeanor and positive attitude
- Proven ability to multi-task and execute against multiple projects running in parallel paths.
- Ability to collaborate with copywriters and business stakeholders for successful marketing related launches.
- Proficiency in tools like Sketch, Figma, Adobe CC and Abstract, but our hiring manager is a firm believer that tools can be taught!
Location/Region: Upper Darby, PA (19082)