We have a new opportunity for you! Check out this fantastic Digital Product Marketing Manager position for a remote direct hire/ full-time position! You will be responsible for the day-to-day execution of an e-commerce strategy, working cross-functionally with teams to develop an intuitive and effective e-commerce experience.
Digital Product Marketing Manager Responsibilities:
- Manage digital marketing solutions, content, social media integration, SEO and other monitoring methodologies and analytics
- Develop marketing strategies and tactics aligned to the consumer’s journey to maximize opportunities to create awareness, interest, intent and conversion.
- Owning the Product Ownership for next releases as our client’s looks to define the site to bring new content
- Responsible for Competitive Analysis and working with the core team to write user stories
Digital Product Marketing Manager Requirements:
- Minimum 5-7 years in a Direct to Consumer Marketing role with a focus on e-Commerce strategy
- Agile experience is ideal
- Healthcare technology experience a plus
- Targeting candidates OMNI Channel, digital and integrated experience for this position
- Specialized experience with customer journey to ensure flow and content strategy aligns
About this company
Cella is an award-winning leader in consulting, staffing and managed solutions for creative, marketing, digital and proposal development teams.
Location/Region: Secaucus, NJ (07094)