The Online Learning Program Manager coordinates the day-to-day customer service responsibilities of the Foundation’s PHCC Academy. This is a high touch position and requires significant interaction with chapter executives, internal staff and PHCC members.
Customer Support and Relationship Management
- Develops and manages relationships with PHCC chapter partners, members, and other contacting businesses. Communicates the entry level training needs of plumbing, heating, cooling businesses and recommends the best online training solutions. Assists chapter partners and contractors to overcome challenges with online learning.
- Maintains relationships with Cengage, NOCTI, NATE and other training partners.
- Documents issues with online courses and provides follow-up.
- Manages digital filing system/record keeping/transcripts.
Sales and Marketing
- Coordinates and distributes marketing materials/resources needed by chapter partners to market the Foundation’s online training courses. Shares best practices among chapter partners and establishes standardized communications and messaging.
- Ensures website content for Foundation’s online courses and apprentice training resources is up to date.
- Provides content and ideas for Foundation written, online and social media communications.
- Handles inquiries and trouble shoots problems.
- Contributes to quality assurance for all new online courses.
- Works with PHCC the Academy team on automating processes and documenting workflows.