Now Hiring: Director of Marketing for Award-Winning Boutique
Internal Communications & Leadership Consulting Firm
The Grossman Group is looking to hire a full-time Director of Marketing with 7-10 years of experience in B2B inbound/content marketing, lead generation, social media and SEO. The selected candidate will lead social media and content marketing initiatives for the award-winning boutique internal communications and leadership communications consulting firm. This is position is primarily remote with the option for hybrid in our Chicago office as health and safety regulations allow and depending on the preference of the successful candidate.
As a leading consultancy dedicated to helping companies perform from the inside-out, we deliver indispensable communications counsel to organizations. We’re looking for a candidate who is interested in internal communications, employee engagement, leadership and change communications concepts and wants to use what they know, and learn on the job, to help the firm achieve its marketing & business development goals.
The position calls for someone with a “get it done” mindset who can manage multiple marketing-related tasks and work streams on deadline, including writing content used for marketing, implementing inbound marketing campaigns resulting in quality lead generation, leading social media strategy, analyzing marketing and web metrics and other key marketing initiatives that integrate into the agency’s CMS and CRM.
We’re currently looking for a great marketer who:
- Has demonstrated experience leading and implementing inbound marketing, content and social media programs in a B2B and agency setting leveraging blogs, email marketing, Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook
- Is comfortable playing a strategic role as well as working on the tactics and project management to implement plans
- Is proficient with setting clear priorities, managing time efficiently and handling multiple projects and workstreams at the same time
- Can work under pressure of tight deadlines
- Takes ownership of and is accountable for workstreams and results
- Builds a strong rapport and partnership with the team, strategic partners and industry contacts; anticipates needs and quickly becomes a trusted go-to resource for team members and contacts
- Is creative, a self-starter and has a strong bias for action
If you are (or have been) a senior manager or director at a marketing, PR/communications, or advertising agency with a love for the work, apply today.
Location/Region: Chicago, IL