As Video Editor for our LA-based client, you will work closely with other creatives, cross-functional teams, freelancers and vendors to create stunning and impactful promotional assets, both on and off service. Storytelling is a very important aspect, so you must be able to communicate the emotional content and excitement of the title in a short format. This contract is slated to go through 2/28/21. This role will remain remote.
Please include a link to your portfolio, reel, or selection of work within your resume or LinkedIn profile, if available. Responsibilities:
- Video editors are responsible for the kick-off, creative development, and execution of title level trailers and other promotional videos.
- Must have a strong voice for creative direction and crafting narrative short-form assets.
- Ability to clearly communicate artistic vision with partners or bring ideas to life with freelance editors under your direction.
- Troubleshoot toolset inefficiencies and collaborate on post-production optimizations.
- Over 5 years in an editorial/post-production capacity (studio, agency or freelance)
- Expertise in non-linear editing platforms (Adobe Premiere)
- Working knowledge of motion graphics authoring software (such as After Effects) such that you can adapt existing projects.
JOB ID: 322275KK #LI-CELLA #LI-KK1
Internal ID: 322275
Location/Region: Los Angeles, CA