Content Specialist – PR Digital Agency
Location: Chicago, IL | Northbrook, IL
SEEKING CONTENT WRITERS WHO ARE LOOKING TO ADVANCE THEIR CAREERS
WHY FISHMAN PR?
When you join the Fishman PR team, you're not just working at another PR firm - you're becoming a part of the nation's powerful franchising industry.
Because of our 30-year history representing hundreds of restaurant, retail, fitness & wellness, home improvement, B2B and other franchised brands, we are looked upon as THE experts in the franchise industry for how to grow a brand through effective PR, social media and marketing.
Our mission goes beyond simply securing placements for our exclusive franchisor client base.
The Fishman PR staff makes a real difference every day through generating earned coverage and creating content that inspires entrepreneurs to open their own businesses and also helps these small business owners (franchisees) boost awareness and sales.
* Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
* 401K Match * Casual workplace environment
* Competitive Salary * PTO (5days on the day you start)
* Vacation days (accrued after 6 months)
* Social Committee- we have fun at work!
* Candidate Referral Incentive We are located in a contemporary office in Northbrook, IL with a satellite office in River North.
Currently, we're working one to two days in either one of our offices that is most convenient to our Team members and the rest WFH.
* The overall objective is to create content that drives traffic to our clients’ consumer and franchising websites for franchise lead generation and increased consumer traffic.
* Create various types of content, including blog posts, social media content, infographics, eBooks, emails, videos, press releases, byline articles and other materials.
* Use digital marketing and data analytics tools to help develop and continually refine a cohesive content strategy focused largely on business-to-business (B2B) marketing.
* Lead efforts that target both the consumer and business audiences through traditional and digital media.
* The ideal candidate will be responsible for skillfully working on and communicating with C-Suite members and business owners as he/she will interface with clients to interview them and gather necessary facts and information to write articles and blogs.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
The most qualified candidates for the Content Writer position at Fishman PR will possess the following skills/experience:
* Bachelor’s degree in communications/journalism, public relations and/or related field.
* 1 year experience working in communications, public relations, media relations or related fields.
* Understanding of public relations and digital marketing, including business-to-business (B2B) marketing, content marketing and social media marketing.
B2B marketing * Beginner-to-intermediate understanding of Google Analytics
* Beginner-to-intermediate understanding of search engine optimizations (SEO)
* Must be a superior communicator and possess sharp writing and editing skills and experience writing for different audiences using various formats
* Excellent interpersonal and influencing skills.
* Must demonstrate skills in developing respect among senior officers of our clients, as well as co-workers and third parties.
* Ability to work in a variety of team situations and maintain exceptional working relationships.
* Proven ability to set priorities and balance numerous responsibilities
* Thrives as a multi-tasker who works well under multiple and shifting deadlines.,
* Possesses a crisp, active writing style, organization, and an unyielding drive for accuracy.
* Must be detail-oriented and analytical with strong organizational skills.
* Must have the ability to work in a fast-paced and changing environment under tight deadlines.
* Understanding of franchising industry a plus
** Cover Letters Welcomed and Encouraged
Location/Region: Chicago, IL (60654)