We are looking for a talented Podcast Editor for a 3 month contract opportunity with possible extension. This Podcast Editor position is currently remote but looking for someone that can work in the New England area.
Our client is looking for a freelance audio and video editor for ongoing podcast series. Individual will be responsible for recording, editing, mixing/finishing weekly podcasts. Ideal candidate will have experience in audio editing -- for podcast, radio, etc -- and video editing experience as well. Candidate must be familiar with audio editing software Audition, and Adobe Premiere.
- Assist in all aspects of podcast recording, mixing, and edit.
- Publish podcasts as needed.
- Help create social assets for podcasts, (Audiograms, Instagram Posts, Snapchat posts)
- Video editing, often multicam, to make a video cut of podcast. (Adobe Premiere)
- Maintain Schedule of Studio Use
- Basic data entry to track podcast performance
- Experience in video editing (Premiere), audio editing (Audition), Microsoft Outlook, photoshop a plus
- Positive attitude, solution-oriented outlook, and collaborative approach to every project.
- Close attention to detail.
- Must be able to work independently when needed.
- Bonus if experience using a camera switcher.
Location/Region: Framingham, MA (01702)